關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2017-3-1 01:57:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 morpheus 於 2017-3-1 01:59 編輯

I have been going to the Silver Star location for years, when I needed to entertain without any extras. It was a last minute decision to take a guest to the Woodbine location since it is newer and offers sauna as well. Made a phone reservation for 8 pm evening same day. Upon arrival asked I asked the receptionist what facilities and services were offered and was abruptly told to read the menu, as she pointed to it and walked away. I just wanted to know more detail about packages than just price.My guest asked about a shower area, was told "yeah" nobody uses it. Upon her return we were asked in a pert tone what we wanted. A bit embarrassing to leave with my guest so I decided on one hour massage.

The one room was not ready and my guest had to stand around and wait for it to cleaned. I went in for my massage. The small room was clean, well ventilated and somewhat quiet. Both the massage attendants understood little English, except for hello and thank you. They only spoke Cantonese, okay for me, not so much for my guest.

The quality of massage was very poor and mechanical and somewhat haphazard. My guest felt like the next person in a fast food line-up.....next, yes this service is impersonal. I did not expect any off menu services, but I should at least get a good massage.

I must say that I have been a customer (hobbyist) of Asian massage for about 15 years and have plenty to compare it too. The $70 price is premium compared to the other businesses offering a good quality Asian style massage therapy. The premises are very well designed and impressive at first but when the washroom urinal has a tattered taped paper sign saying "Out of Order" and the toilet bowl cleaner is stored on the stained dirty hand sink, the excellent design alone does not carry it.

It is sad when a business owner spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to create such an opulent business only to have staff run it down. I would have have to experience the sauna areas, but in all likelihood would not return. Now I need to vinicate myself and take my guest out again to make up for the negative experince they had.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2017-3-2 00:42:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry to hear your bad experience.  
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-3-7 14:52:12 | 顯示全部樓層
(except for hello and thank you) is usually good enough for me and if you are liked, sometimes an "I love you" before you leave
Read and heed for your TOFFT Thanks
Good to see you back Mr Morpheus
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 17:08