關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-12-19 13:20:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hi Brothers, long over due review but I didn't get the time to write this one out. It's going to be short and sweet.

Face: 7/10: I don't give high marks easily but she did not have much make up on, therefore, it would have been a 7.5 or an 8 if she was dolled up.  She told me she got off class and that's why she was dressed in civilian clothing. I would not have guessed she was working there and it would not be a head turner for me if I saw her on the streets.  

Body: 8/10: Youthful body and very natural set of tits. I believe should be B cup and her ass was not bad at all. Her skin complexion is on the darker side as she is from the south. Good height about 5.5. Her pics are not her BTW so don't reference it.

Service 7/10: Obviously not kimchi type service, she was very accomodating but I have to remind myself that she is not a pro and only PT doing this. She did some nipple licking, then quick and to the point. It was CBJ and I asked for BBBJ and she said it was non negotiable. It wasn't the end of the world but It would have been nice. Very average CBJ, then I tired DATY and she was clean shaved down there. She didn't seem like she enjoyed as her eyes were closed during the time. On to the main course and we did missionary at first, little responsive, then standard cow girl and I finally finished during doggy. I would say the highlight of the session was the doggy as she did have a nice ass for a chinese girl.  We chatted for a bit and then we switched to Canto in our conversations, she speaks fluently, therefore, she is not true CBC but she's come here for a long time.  

Repeat: Maybe

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-12-19 18:44:31 | 顯示全部樓層
Respects for helping a female student with her tuition.  

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-12-19 19:18:36 | 顯示全部樓層
I think you will find from all her reviews, she is always dress in street clothing, haha. Very nice girl, was wondering if she was still around, no longer on site. I guess being pt, Crystal no longer needs an introduction.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 08:42