多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 2611|回復: 4

Angela @ Eden Dreams [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-10-1 00:44:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

TOFFT, good meal. Angela was an innocent, non smoker, no tatoo, shy, GFE, and very young type. Face wise, I m still standing strong that both Crystal and Stella is much prettier. But just comparing the faces of Crystal and Angela, Crystal is slightly prettier I would say. Yesterday September 30, 2016 Angela's first day, saw the ad from ED after work today, booked the appointment. Keeper warned me that don't expect professional service. Although it was her first day at ED, the service met my standard. When I got into the condo, I saw Angela with causal tshirt and gym shorts. She was very shy at first, barely able to communicate with her. Anglea was a mandarin speaking girl, with limited English. I told her I will do my best to speak Mandarin with her. Throughout the whole seession we were both to understand what we want. So we helped each other take off clothes after I came in and she greeted me. Under her t-shirt, she didnt wear a bra, bu udner that gym shorts was a pretty light pinkish srips panties. Then she told me to grab a towel and take a shower. During the shower, she was very shy, didnt no what to do, she washed my bro, no water flute during shower. However when we got to bed, we had 3 minutes of DFK, she was a good kisser, a bit of 69. When we did 69, I realized her BJ was awesome, no water flute became whatever. The BJ got me hard up, she preferred she on top and me at the bottom. Then we switched to missionary (me on top of her). We went to shower then she started seeing to grow big and continued BJ and in between we chatted with each other about how she felt on her first day. She told me so far other bros have been treating her well and respect. Then we spoke about when was the last time I visited ED. Last 15 minutes came up so, I drilled my bro for missionary first and cum in doggy.

Link: http://www.edendream.info/Angela.html
Damage $300/hr
Face: 7
Body: 8, my cup of breast, small, perfect for grappling, she did say she wanted a bit bigger.
Service: 8, even though she was new and shy, I gave 8 because I really enjoyed my BJ time and she tries to please in a way that she will listen to customer for suggestion and not doing things her own way.
Repeat: maybe if I had more money, please treat her nicely
Pictures from ED site, the body was accurate, face wise similar but the photos on the site was slightly PS, but quite accurate.  

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2016-10-1 05:23:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice to have her review finally, I had keep an eye on her for a bit but was reluctant to go just yet. Now I have more confident

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-10-1 14:17:17 | 顯示全部樓層
thank you for sharing

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員