主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-9-23 20:29:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cbcboi 於 2016-9-25 12:48 編輯

I haven't tired Sexy Cat for a while and I when i do go, they usually don't disappoint me because I know the pictures are always real. Saw the pictures and Gloria's body was hot. Confirmed with keeper and he said long legs and tall. I booked immediately.

Face 7/10: Looks on the older side, i would guess late 20s. I do see some wrinkles on her face. No visible surgery, wouldn't be ahead turner when I see her on the streets. Definitely not bad looking at all,but very average

Body: 8/10: Her ass was amazing, nice and curvy.Her body could use a little more toning and exercise, especially around thestomach area. Overall her skin was not too bad, lighter colour and boob wereabout B or C cup. SHe was tall about 170CM and her legs were nice and long. Ilove it when a girl has a good body shape

Service 8/10: Tries very hard to please, talkative and great attitude. Shower was fun, BBBJ with good technique. On to thebedroom, there was big mirror in front of the bed, I sat right in front of itand she kneeled down to give me a BBBJ. Like always, I felt like a king and hada good view of her nice ass. I could do this all night, but I finally moved upto the bed and there were more BBBJ and licking. We did 69 and her pussy wasshaven. While she was blowing me, I thrust up and down and fucked her face. Itwas the best feeling and I almost came.  We switched to missionary and ireally pounded her hard, as I wanted to see the reaction of her face as I went fast and slow. Looks like she enjoyed it. Final position was doggy as I couldn't wait to bang her from behind and it didn't disappoint me, I pounded her hard  and I couldn't hold it in any longer and finally came. We chatted for a bit about how long she's in Toronto, showered and left.

Repeat : Yes for a couple more times

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-9-25 08:46:13 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks, good review. Half hr I presume in T&T area?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-9-25 12:50:10 | 顯示全部樓層
HH, should have booked for longer
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 01:44