關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2016-9-23 20:06:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow brothers, it's been a while but I want to share some recent TOFTT. Having tired Stella, I'm a little more into CBC, VBC or KBC. Messaged MW, they said Mina speak good english, I immediately booked and they were able to squeeze hh for me.

Face: 8/10 : Defintely young looking, I believe early 20s or mid 20s. She has the typical Viet make up on with smoky eyes and fake eye lashes.  No visual blemishes but her skin is rather darker than your typical Koreans.  Big eyes and jet black hair.

Body 8/10: When she first opened the door, she was wearing a one piece dress and it hugged her curvy body.  She has good hips with more meat than your average asian girls. I didn't mind at all, because i prefer a bigger ass and usually when they are cuvry, it's more of a turn on. Fake ttis but they were done pretty good and her body could use a little more toning and possibliy hit the gym for some cardio.

Service: 7.5/10: It was HH so we had to be quick to do the deed. Chatted with her a bit, tried to make her feel comfortable, we undressed and showered together. No BBBJ in the shower, she kind of just sprayed water on me while I cleaned myself. On to the bed room, we had LFK to start, then DATY on her shaved pussy. She did have some facial expression and occassionally grab my hair and gave me some  moans. We switch to BBBJ, not alot of suction but more deep throat, I think it's more of a VBC thing.
We swtiched to 69 for a while, then main course is where she went on top. She felt kind of heavy while I tired to thrust her from me being on the bottom. Ihad to really grab her ass and spread it wide while I pound her hard.  We did some missionary with some LFK, then doggy to admire that ass. She can defintely take a pounding but her pussy feels kind of loose, which I have a guess that she fuck black guys before to make it so loose.  Time was almost up, I asked for CIM and she quickly replied "YES." Pulled out and sucked it for a bit and I had to jerk myself then CIM her to finish. I asked her if i fucked too hard, she said no, as she prefers rougher sex.  We chated, showered and off i went.

Repeat: maybe, no WOW factor other than speaking good english.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-9-25 09:34:00 | 顯示全部樓層
Wow, they are fake? Was looking at her pics and thought they may be natural because she is a little more plump.
Obviously, if you had to finish that way, it sums up your opinion.
Thanks for TOFFT
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 07:42