多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 2460|回復: 4

CBC Jenny @ Sweetie Lover [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-9-21 04:33:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I got a text from Sweetie Lover Monday evening that there is a CBC 19 coming to work on Tuesday. Booked an appointment. Went downtown early Tuesday afternoon. When I saw Jenny, she is definitely young, 19-20. She can speak english, cantonese and mandarin. Based on her face, I think she is Vietnamese chinese. She has multiple tatoos, one on wrist, shoulder, thigh and finger. She has short hairs, dyed her hair in gold, wore causal clothing, white tshirt and very short shorts. She wore a turquoise push up bra and matching colour panties. She has a small B cup boobs and very skinny and sorta fit. Not as skinny like VIP Yumi but skinny. She was quit shy. Unfortunately and originally I booked for one hour but in the process I only stayed for half an hour. She is very fresh, probably started working, she was definitely tight. The reason I changed my time session was because she doesn't offer lfk, dfk, cbj, 69. So she specifically after showering with no water flute, didn't help me shower, she said can't kiss and doesn't do blowjob with cover. There were definitely positives in her but no lfk as a minimum requirement I did not want to spend $300 and chose 30 minutes session instead.Damage: $150
Face:  7.5

Body: 8, fit, skinny, B cup boobs
Service: 5, limited things
Repeat: i would but only if more service in future visit if she still around.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-9-21 06:47:28 | 顯示全部樓層
You'd mentioned two times she doesn't offered BJ with cover? Which means she does offered BJ without cover? Can u described more her face? You'd comparison last time with different CBC.
危Sir一出鬼神驚
 樓主| 發表於 2016-9-21 07:26:23 | 顯示全部樓層
No blowjob at all. Her face I would still say Stella and crystal is more prettier

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-9-22 02:54:21 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2016-9-21 07:26
No blowjob at all. Her face I would still say Stella and crystal is more prettier

Still can't decide.  Can brother more specific on her face and features? DT is far so want to make sure.
 樓主| 發表於 2016-9-22 06:01:01 | 顯示全部樓層
I can't find a similar photo that similar to Jenny. If you seen CBC crystal or Stella than you will know they both are much prettier than Jenny. Even Stella have better service than Jenny. Jenny is inexperience or unwilling
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 02:47