主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2024-4-12 01:01:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Havent wrote a review/whored/napolean style explored in a while due to my busy schedule.  My good WB that I havent seen in a while came over to have dinner with me.  He had been going deeper and deeper since the days when we ate soft rice together.  He apparently has a bunch of rich whoring buddies that he goes whoring with.  He is broke like the me before so he tags along with his other WBs and just delivers tangerines like me...LOL  After dinner we decided to go deliver tangerines and he tells me that whore in VIP are extremely hot.  I was like no, there is a new sky spa across the street from Honey so lets go check those out first.  Piss me off.

We went to sky spa and when we got in the keeper told us to take of our slippers and he was freaking out...LOL  The keeper has a banging body.  She was as tall as I am and she was as skinny as fuck but face was compromised but never the less, I would tap her if she begs me.  She brings me into a room and presents only one whore expecting me to just take her without even looking thinking I am a WF.  This whore she brought in was ok she had skinny legs and nice face but I can tell that under the top she was wearing that she has some meat on her torso and not as skinny as she seems so I asked to see the rest of the whores.  Then the keeper brings in 4 more whores and 3 of them were busted.  Once of them however was a skinny spinner with fake breast = banging body.  I asked the keeper how much it is and she tells me $200.

I am saying this:  if I were to tap whore for $200 she has to be hotter than my GF and skinny spinner whore here is hotter cause she has fake breast so I picked her and was ready to go into a session.  After I picked her the keeper was like, she is korean so she is $220 = she thinks I am a WF so trying to milk her customers as much as possible so I was like no fuck it, it is too expensive and wanted to leave.  Then the keeper blocks me and tells me that $200 is ok is what fucking pissed me off.  I mean if you would had just let me leave I would have given you more respects but backing down to $200 is just telling me she want to milk fish.  I already wanted to bust out my weapon and knock her out is when the "korean whore" said in mandarin for me to stay with her and dont leave.  So the korean whore speaks mandarin so is worth $220.  Now the whore is really banging but it is not about the money nor the banging whore.  The keeper is trying to scam me is why I left.  Sky spa is a scam.  the keeper is probably Independent Kiki who use to work at VIP and has coownership.

Then I went to Honey spa to see if there are any whores who is younger and hotter than my gf which is hard to find.  The keeper takes me into a room and the whores came and presented themselves one by one.  The first whore was decent and had these bangs that covers her forehead so probably a J whore.  The second whore is a taiwanese whore who presented herself between the cracks of the door so I didnt see her properly but from what I saw she is tall and skinny and has a nice face.  The third whore is completely pork chop.  After 3 whores the keeper came and asked me which one I want and I was like you only have 3 whores?  She was like only 3, oh yes, the rest are busy.  So I was like bye and tried to leave and she kept upselling that the first whore is a J whore.

So I asked how much and she was like $250, I was like $250?  You must be out of you mind.  She tells me that she use to work in one on ones is why she is that expensive, well i can get a J whore at a one on one place for $220.  Then I asked her how much the TW whore was and she was like $250 as well.  So what?  Did they just raise the price to $250?  She was like if it is too expensive then I can give you a discount to $230.  I was like $230?  Do I have to thank you for giving me this discount?  She was like if that is not good I will do $220.  I was like bye.  She was like fine if you are disturbed by $20 I will give it too you for $200, is that ok?  Like WTF?  Is she telling me that WFs will pay more and GYJs can pay less?  What is wrong with this high end MPs?  If I bargain more, can I get them for $120?

Ok, the keeper is really pushy so I told her that I want the TW whore Dior.  She comes in and tells me $200 is ok = my first day.  There are multiple issues with this.  I would never pay for a $200 whore.  But I tapped many of them for free when I ran missions for a rich gig keeper who hired me a while back and the service was terrible.  Now this bastard keeper is telling me that when a whore is asking for $250 and if I bargained it down to $200 that my service will be excellent.  Furthermore I looked at the TW whores face closer and I was sure she was a man.  So I left.

Are these high end MPs down for business?  If you conduct business it has to be 明馬實價 and cant be oh if you cant pay $300 then pay $120 bullshit.  You do shit like this customers will lose confidence and will not go into the cannon room even if your whores are good.  Like doing this shit give me the feeling that they want to chop fish which doesnt make me feel safe with staying.  Plus most of the stock are pork chops that they are trying to sell at a sky rocketing price.  Like I feel that I can pick up hotter girls for cheaper online and on the streets easily so why would I resort in going whoring?  I am just glad I have my GYJ skills so dont have to put up with this bullshit.

This is the same bullshit that Elaine and Gigi does.  If I know you, then it is $180HH, if you are white and I dont know you then $120 to $140 is fine as I am a race traitor.  Here are 12 different packages you can pick from ranging from $120 for the cheapest package to $700HH which basically provides the same service but if you have more then pay more but if you are poor, I want to rip every cent off you type of fucked up attitude.  What has the industry morphed into?  This is why in the present days, there are many downfalls with getting to know the keeper as if you know them they will charge you more, but if they dont know you, you will get the cheapest price in the books.  Main take always is avoid getting to know the keeper and never exchange numbers with them.  It is not like the olden days where you get discounts and better treatment from keepers if you know them.  They will milk you if they know who you are therefore it is best not to build relationships with keepers nowadays.

Furthermore I would like to give reader some tips with parking your car.  9/10 times you incompetent WF will park right smacking front of the spa cause it is the least amount of walking since my legs are no good because I jack off to much.  But here is the caveat is that when you run into a police raid in the middle of your visit, you can caught right red handed are your car is right in front of the whore house.  The correct thing to do is park further away from the whore house and take a short walk and that way even with cameras installed, they will not get your license plate to uncover your identity unless you are like me who drives a ferrari.

This fucking WB of mine when we passed by the MP at the corner of denison and victoria park he wouldnt stop by to deliver tangerine as it will take time is bad attitude and that is why he will always end of tapping expensive whore if he doesnt have the heart of napolean in him.  My conclusion is fuck the whoring industry fuck the keepers and they should raise the price more to get more business.

PS:  Danger, I will get you back for indirectly inflicting that big cut on my temple that was so severe that blood dropped into my eyes that you were scheming for the longest time.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2024-4-12 14:29:40 | 顯示全部樓層
How come I don't feel your gf is hot?  And have you seen the movie called "First Blood" from Sylvester Stallone? You just had your first blood the day before yesterday
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2024-4-18 15:00:39 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2024-4-12 14:29
How come I don't feel your gf is hot?  And have you seen the movie called "First Blood" from Sy ...

I mean, the mentioned places should sell their services as Family Fun.  Youngest son is in high school so dont have much income so will charge for $100HH.  THen elder son is in university and have a part time job so should pay $140HH.  Then the papa is a manager at a office so should be paying $300HH.  Then grandpa is very old but due to his savings should deserve a senior's discount at $180HH.

This is the price for a chinese family but the pricing is different depending nationality.  Obviously white and japanese families will receive the cheapest prices.  However, There are many nationalities so there is a price matrix of prices for families of different nationalities.

Their business isnt good due to the feng shui of where their stores are situated so need to milk as much out of any customer as possible. This is a scam.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 5 天前 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2024-4-18 15:00
I mean, the mentioned places should sell their services as Family Fun.  Youngest son is in high sc ...

The reason why the high school kid gets it for $100 is because they know that this money is accumulated from his lay see packets so they want to milk that as well.

Also the reason isnt the price that they are charging that causes them no business.  It is because of the feng shui of their shop.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 5 天前 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2024-4-18 15:00
I mean, the mentioned places should sell their services as Family Fun.  Youngest son is in high sc ...

btw big bro, can you tell a whoring story, I want to be entertained.....
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 01:03