多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 6879|回復: 14

WeChat mm78842377 [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-9-2 20:42:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

A word of caution and warning. I did not fall for the trap but it was close. So I encountered this wechat ID and risk some of my time and thrills. So basically she was like I m 22, currently need cash, want to date me for 2 hours for $300. In addition, she said to meet her @ 6579 Highway 7 East Shopper Drugs Mart. Then  wechat her and wait for her friend to call to see whether it is safe to meet. Here is the dark hole. Her so call friend called, ask me to buy Apple Pay card worth $300 instead of real cash.... Good thing I heard about this shit stuff before and didn't fall for it. But the thrill was very much enjoyable. I just want to share this information with you all and I suggest we should create a list of fake mm on wechat.

Do not trust wechat.

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2016-9-2 23:01:59 | 顯示全部樓層
each account they only use a few days then they open a new account. creating a list is no use

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-9-3 10:14:23 | 顯示全部樓層
叫人買蘋果卡呢招我諗有睇論壇的弟兄應該唔會再上當了吧。
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-9-6 09:05:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for the heads up

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2016-9-27 11:06:29 | 顯示全部樓層
I had the same experience and of course we not stupid and not fall into trap, be aware bros.
發表於 2016-10-3 23:27:11 | 顯示全部樓層
I dont think anyone should fall for that.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-10-5 01:46:06 | 顯示全部樓層
I got the same thing last week.  I added this bang mainland girl who only knew how to type in Chinese and she was like buy me an I tunes card.  I was like no, what are you gonna give me in return?  I will buy it with you in person and she was like no, you buy it yourself.  If you don't buy it, don't talk to me.  I told her that I will just spend a little bit of money calling up a 1800 sex talk number instead.  Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry for hijacking you post bro, but I would like to share an success story on tapping a CBV civilian girl with hot wechat pics , definitely $140 material if I was to rate her physical appearance.  This is only a simplified version as our chat logs are huge:

Me:  Hey girl, I think girls with blonde hair are hot
Her:  Thanks!
Me:  Is your boyfriend's hair blonde too?
Her:  No I dyed it another color for him
Me:  Dam, I am so happy that you are in a happy relationship that just made my day, but I am just want to talk as a "friend" as I hate those losers hitting on girls on wechat, unacceptable shit
Her:  Thanks, you are so proper
Me:  However, I can act as yo hair model as a backup just in case your BF cant help
Her:  Sure I can dye your hair, I want to dye your's teal color
Me:  I love teal (if she fucks up my hair, my friend is a barber, just get him to fix it for FREE)
Me:  Where do you want to dye it?
Her:  In the middle of a washroom in a restaurant, I like to offer my clients a classy setting (smart girl, she joked it off)
Me:  How about if we do it at your place?
Her:  No I live with my mom
Me:  Then I guess we are forced to dye it at my place, dam
Her: OMG..hehe  (she wants my dick)
Her:  I have a cat and my mom doesn't let her into the house.  I have my cat living at my brother's place so when I want to play with it I have to go there.
Her:  I am at my brother's place but she is uncomfortable and hiding under the couch, catastrophe, do you have any ideas of how to make her comfortable at a new setting?
Her:  Sends me stupid cat picture wasting my fucking time
Me:  I want to play with your cat (not literally)
Her:  I can bring my cat over to your place
Me:  When are you free?
Her:  I will let you know..

She finally wechated me the next day and wants to come by my place as we live close to each other.  It is not my first day, this deal is too good to be true in Toronto, so I asked her to meet me in front of Macdonalds at a plaza while I observed from a far distance.  When she arrived, I wanted to take a picture of her for you all to see but she was EVERYHWERE and does not fit my phone camera screen even from a far distance with zooming, my god, fat as hell = not banging.  She then texted me asking me where I was and I told her "Downtown"....LOL  Those pictures of her on wechat must been from a century ago......

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-10-5 08:58:00 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2016-10-5 01:46
I got the same thing last week.  I added this bang mainland girl who only knew how to type in Chines ...

You should refer her to the moderator of other forum, he has a pretty heavy taste. Especially old ladies, not sure about fat yet...
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-10-5 18:53:42 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2016-10-5 08:58
You should refer her to the moderator of other forum, he has a pretty heavy taste. Especially old  ...

LOL your plan is well though out.  Hook him up and he will take it since it is free sex, I will provide anti shock shoes for him to stay stable while walking beside her as I felt the ground move when she was going towards MacDonalds so they can get to bed safely, but then he will get a "back breaking experience" in bed during CG and sustain severe back injuries leading to the closing of his forum.   

Btw, the girl is still texting me after I ditched her.  Like it is very easy to get a fat girl on my back which feels terrible.  Why cant it be a hot CBX 4'9 spinner that weight 90lbs with fake breast be on my back lusting for sex all the time?  That's if they don't run off with a white guy...LOL
 樓主| 發表於 2016-10-10 16:36:57 | 顯示全部樓層
so basically bro Cataztrophe you founda hot CBV on wechat and she tried to get u to buy itune card to meet up. U refused and next day u set up to meet her, but what makes u certain she was the one waiting at the plaza and the fat was her. Did u tell her the pics on wechat and the real you looks different?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 07:27