金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-11-30 17:22:36 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2023-11-30 14:59
Also, the reason why dai low is a champion is he is able to make these girls take the bus to come "t ...

I heard that these girls even make dinner for him for free...
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-1 12:08:22 | 顯示全部樓層
Rc2021 發表於 2023-11-24 11:04
Dude. Teach me. Do you upload a lot of pictures on the dating profile?

It is not about how many pics you post up.  In toronto, there arent enough banging asian girls to go around as asian girls are at the top of the hierarchy meaning that every race of guy would want, then a lot of these banging asian girls are traitors and will go for italian and polish sausages.  

Asian guys are at the bottom of the hierarchy meaning that no other race of girls will like us.  Our only option is to go after asians girls.  Giving this, it is extra hard for us and no matter how many pictures we post even if we look like Andy Lau, there is someone that will look better than you.  Talk about rich, there are enough WFs out there.  Talk about fucking hard and having a big cock, those black guys might have a chance against us but will still lose.

Therefore the initial attraction is dependent on your pictures yes, but it is by luck you can attract a girl with your pictures.  But if you have good pictures, one out of 30 girls will add you so liking your pictures even if you have good ones is by luck.

The key is how you jack them once they added you.  If your skills are top notch, you will be able to beat guys from all other races cause probability of them having these kind of analytically and GYJ skills is very low.  There is a court civilian girl flow that you have to execute.  Then there are games you gotta play with them.  

Furthermore, the amount of skills required to get a civilian girl is just out of the world.  Ive been through the whole flow and understand the game and I am just saying that for a regular guy to get a GF in Toronto is close to impossible.  Like the skills required are so complicated and requires ALOT of education in order to do so.  It is just because banging asian girls has too many choices and you got to hit them good psychologically for them to want you and not other.

White guys has a natural connection with asian girls.  A white guys will not have to do anything and banging asian girls to pay and financial support them.  Before I turn too old, one of my wishes is to go head on against a white guy over a banging asian girl and show them what the definition of total annihilation with y GYJ skills to get revenge for all of our race. I want to feed them the sick man of the west sign and make them eat it.

點評

QQ 3449461675 出-售 桑--拿-女 良-家 少-妇 大-学生, 洗--浴 会--所~资~料 直接--联-系-小---姐-本-人,安-全-方便  發表於 2023-12-4 19:51

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-1 12:54:27 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-11-30 17:22

Also for those who wants to learn, please direct your enquiries to Danger as he knows it very well himself but lazy to execute.  We have long discussions about how we go courting girls online.

As for Danger, yes the preserved fish with tomatoe sauce I had last night for dinner was excellent but I am mentioning all the glorious parts in my reviews, with the issues I about my situation I told you about last night, your response was youtube videos with hot viet girls walking around in ho chi min city in VN.  Really can you think of my situation and let me know?

Also, I am aging very quick lately and I dont know how long I can keep up with courting so many girls like this...........I will battle for however long I can.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-1 13:04:34 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-11-30 17:22

Also let me correct myself, I think Danger courts girls online secretly and he doesnt tell me so who knows how many cvilian girls he had slept with.  The reason why I know is all those pics of civilian hot civilian girls you sent me asking for my opinion and when I ask you did you meet them online, I just a flaky response.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-12-1 15:49:35 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-12-1 13:04
Also let me correct myself, I think Danger courts girls online secretly and he doesnt tell me so w ...

Wow you and grandfather is so powerful......

Big brother, can you tell a story about the most fucked up online dating experience you ever had?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-4 23:43:05 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2023-12-1 12:08
It is not about how many pics you post up.  In toronto, there arent enough banging asian girls to  ...

Why are you posting about paying for girls on my post?  This post is about courting girls online you idiot.  Go fuck your mother

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-12-15 00:47:03 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-12-1 15:49

Big brother, can you tell a story about the most fuc ...

Sorry bro, Ive been busy lately dating girls I met online.  I do have a really fucked up online dating story to share but I would like to tell a unrelated story tonight first.

I havent seen my old time WB who use to roam DT with me and turtle calls me to hang out so we met at a pizza hut.  Turtle hasnt been doing good and I have been making so much that I am loaded so he expects me to pay and I let him order whatever he wants.  He tells me that it is almost christmas and he wants me to buy him a juice squeezer for Christmas that costs $140.  I was like you can go fuck yourself, you think I am a ATM?  Then he was like even if you cannot help pay the full price, it is ok if you spot me $40 dollar for a Christmas present?  

I am saying that this fucker doesnt know what he is fucking doing so let me beat some sense into him as this kid's gotzta get his priorities straight.  So if you tell me to spot you $40 for a juice squeezer that costs $140, it means that you have $100 right?  He was like yeah.  If you buy a juice squeezer, you will be able to make fresh juice for life.  If you take that $100 to whoring, you can probably get a BBBJ until you finish which will give you pleasure for the moment.  Mind you that a juice squeezer requires you to buy fruits as well which cost extra.  So tell me, would you rather buy a juice squeeze or go whoring?  The answer was obvious.  He laughed out loud and told me that I was right....LOL  So we went whoring right after lunch.....LOL

I havent whored for a long time, I thought that I will do some whoring with turtle to get some old time feeling back.  Since we were near the purple sugar plaza, that is where we went.  The poorer you are the harder it is to get your cash is a philosophy I learn when I ran my own get which also applies to Turtle.  He tells me that the $100 is in a bank account that doesnt work with ATMs and the only way he can get the money out is if he can borrow my cell phone and he has to install 3 apps before he can email transfer the money into my account so I can give him the money.  Fine.  So I lent him my cell and he transferred the money to me.

Right after he transferred it to me he ran into the entrance of Moonlight spa and rang the bell.  I was like hold on, I need to go to the ATM and grab you the cash first.  He was like no, I already rang the bell and if I leave right now and come back the whore wont open the door for me.  He will know the best as he got banned from the majority of the gigs for being a asshole customer back in the days but I can help it, how can you whore without cash?

He was furious telling me that the whore is probably scared now and I owe him $40 dollars for that.  He kept yelling at me for telling him to leave to grab cash like it was my fault.  He tells me he is tired and cannot walk to the ATM anymore and he just needs good service.  So I tell him that as a good friend, I will go to the ATM myself and he can wait for me in the moonlight plaza since I understand that he is tired...LOL  THis guy is so sneaky and no one can scam him as he told me no, if I let you leave, you will take off with my cash was exactly what I wanted to do....LOL

So we went to the ATM and went back to Moonlight and rang the door bell.  The whore yelled out telling us that they are closed.  I think it was because the whore recognizes me that I always deliver tangerines so didnt want to open the door for us and turtle busted out in flames, what the fuck did I tell you?  Because of you I cant get good service.  Like it is not my fault if you are 肉緊.  Then I told him to try purple sugar instead.  He was like good idea.......

So we go into purple sugar and he picks a tall skinny whore while I picked some really skinny as a toothpick whore with a banging body named bb and got onto the massage table for a massage.  Ive been worried about so issues lately so I am kinda skinny and lost my muscles on my back.  While bb was giving me a massage, she asked me why I am that skinny, do you like not eat?  I was like I eat 5 meals a day.  She was like what do you eat for breakfast then?  I was like I eat steak and eggs.  She was like then I guess you dont eat lunch then?  I was like I eat shark fin and abalone for lunch.  Then she was like if you eat lunch and breakfast, I am sure you dont eat dinner right?  I was like I dont like chinese food for dinner so I usaully have a big traditional french dinners.

BB askes me if I make all that myself?  Im like you think everyone is poor like you?  My papa hired a chef to cook our meals.  She was like how much do you pay the chef a month?   Im like he salary is really cheap, we pay him only $14000 per month.....LOL  Then she was like and the chef will clean your place after?  I was like we have 3 other servants that does that.  She was instantly in love and started asking me if I have a GF.  I told her no and looking for one who is skinny....LOL  She was all over me and offered my a lot of special services.....LOL  After tapping her good she askes me to take her out for dinner and she wants to go back to my place afterwards.  She wanted to take off from work right away but I tell her I cant cause I came with my friend and he is driving me but I got banging service.  She asked me for my wechat, but i didnt want to give it to her cause I got pics posted in my moments of my making out with my GF and didnt want service to decline cause I wanted to tap her a second time after some rest.  She begged so I gave it to her anyways.

Got out and turtle was telling me about how banging his whore was and how he is really happy about the BBBJ service.  At this moment as I needed to go back in for a second session with BB, another one of my online dating GFs called crying and wants to break up.  Man, I was looking at the time and PS was about to close soon and I really want a second shot with BB but I had to tum my online GF first cause she is young and banging and been giving me a lot of free pussy lately.  I was trying my best to tum her fast so I can get a second session with BB and danger called me.  I am in severe time constraints so I pressed the decline call button.  I fucking swear, Danger doesnt get it and called me 100 times so I pressed the decline call button 100 times.  

My online GF hears that someone is calling me 100 times and she tells me that if I am busy, dont ever see her again and hangs up on me.  Fuck, Danger is really causing me trouble and doesnt get it.  At this moment he calls again so I pick up thinking that the japanese forum burnt his house down or something and you know what he wanted to talk to me about?  He called me to tell me his session with a young whore and how she was all over him and gave him banging service was the trash he called me 100 times for.  He was up in the air celebrating with joy and talked about it for a whole fucking 20 minutes while I kept silent.  Then he was like how come you are excited to hearing my whoring story = if I had a shot gun, I will blow his head into pieces.

I run back into PS and BB was available so I tapped her a second time.  Man, I looked at the mirrors while I was tapping her and her legs are so fucking skinny but the service wasnt as good as the first time cause she  saw the pics of my making out with my gf and the extremely funny love poem I wrote her.  She started asking me about my gf and how old she is so I was like she is 22 and eats all my cum and blah blah blah.

Whoring is overrated nowaday and way too expensive is why I havent been for a long time and plus I have multiple civilian girls that I am tapping, but man, I havent had a good time whoring like this with a WB for a long time and it brings back feelings from back in the days.  

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2024-1-11 22:05:56 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-12-1 15:49

Big brother, can you tell a story about the most fuc ...

To continue with the most fucked up online dating story.  I added this girl who doesnt have a picture on her profile but her title was really interesting saying: I am a bad girl and have a husband.  Do you mind?  She is totally for the fuck so I added her and she added me back.  I tried messaging her to talk trash but she never responded.

Then one evening, I saw her posted a picture of her with lingerie on and showing a lot of cleavage = big fake breast saying that she is looking.  She is definitely up with a fuck so I send her one liner asking her if she wants to fuck.  She responds right away telling me she is horny and tells me to call her.  I call her to talk some trash.  She spoke cantonese and started asking me down to the action questions.  First question I asked her is how much it costs and she tells me it is for free.  She asked me if my penis is big, bullshit who will say that their penis is small?  She asks me about how I fuck and I tell her 1.5 hours at least.  She tells me she likes guys swearing at her in cantonese when we fuck so I said that sweating in cantonese is my expertise.  

Then I was wondering if her intentions was really to fuck is when she told me that she wants to see me but only for a BBBJ as she doesnt want to fuck.  When I heard that I knew she was genuine and after sex.  She is embarrassed to tell me straight up that she wants to fuck.  So I tell her that I can only do BJs as well as I am christian and cannot have sex before marriage.  She immediately retracted and told me that if she gets horny during the BJ she wants to jump on top of me.  Then I bursted out in anger and asked her who the fuck doesnt she think I am?  YOu think I will fuck you anytime you want?  What a stupid bitch...LOL

Then she started telling me some of her fetishes.  She told me that her husband is impotent and after discussing with her husband and after her husband discussed with his dad, it was decided that her husband's father will fuck her.  She tells me that she has regular sex with her husband's dad which is fucked.   It was after that that her husband started inviting his friends over to fuck her one by one and while her husband watches.

So I asked her if she fucks so many guys at home like that does your daughter know?  She was like my daughter walked by and saw that she was fucking her grandfather so was interested.  Then she asks me if I can fuck her in front of her husband?  I told her that first of all, I will not fuck and only BBBJ and that I am very interested in fucking in front of her husband but I have to get to know her through a few one on one sessions first.  She then tells me that she wants a guy to fuck her without a condom and cum in her and when sperms leaks out she wants to tell her daughter to lick it off and eat the sperm = totally fucked up.  She is implying that I can fuck her 16 year old daughters too but everyone has to watch.

So we decided to meet and fuck at my place.  I told her to park at the plaza across the street from me just in case she is fat or ugly.  She messages me and tells me that she had arrived so I rush out to the plaza and I see a Porch SUV parked there = I love her = soft rice...LOL  I walked towards to porch and her windows were tinted by she waved at me to go over and open the door on the passenger side.  I opened the door and ewww.....She was fat, ugly, old and her hair was curled up high she was garbage and the pic she posted of that girl with the big fake breast was a bait and switch = I got scammed.

I got in anyways and thought about it for a bit.  I was thinking that the way she looks, no one with the right mind would fuck her for free.  From the car she drives she is rich so should I make a few thousand dollars off her?  So I started negotiating.  I told her that she has to pay me if she wants sex.  She askes me how much, I told her it is $1500 and she was like ok but she wants unprotected sex and wants me to cum in her.  So I was like ok that will be $500 extra for a total of $2000 and I want at least half of it up front.  She was like you are very handsome and muscular and worth that money and asked me to go to the ATM with her.  

At this moment I thought about the difference between a GYJ and a gigolo.  A gigolo has to fuck anything that walks for money.  A GYJ fucks only hot girls for the same money and then sells them to a whore house after milking all of their cash.  I couldnt do it even for $2000 as it will be an insult to my skills.  I declined it and told her that I cant do it and left.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2024-1-11 22:18:02 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2024-1-11 22:05
To continue with the most fucked up online dating story.  I added this girl who doesnt have a pict ...

But I know one person will do it which is Bald cuz if he can eat the Tin Shan Ton Lo, he can eat anything.
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2024-1-12 00:22:02 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2024-1-11 22:18
But I know one person will do it which is Bald cuz if he can eat the Tin Shan Ton Lo, he can eat a ...

I dont think so, I forgot to say that she is looking for guys with big cock or handsome.......
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 04:52