[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-10-8 12:40:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Went in and got shown the lineup.  There was one chinese girl, 2 korean girls (200HH) and one japanese girl (250HH).  The jap girl is Yuma.  I really thought that Yuma was the best looking.  She has a really nice body which is tall and slim and her long legs were really hot in her early twenties.  Hair was good as she has some bangs but it is slightly parted to the side.  The thing is she looks really depressed like her papa died or something.  She doesnt have any chicken taste and I thought she was quite pretty however, she is going for $250 which is pretty expensive.

Then the korean girl Gia was also tall and slim and has really thin legs, however, she has these bang which I dock some marks for and I think she is older than Yuma for sure like in her early 30s.  Breast are natural and has a good shape when she is standing but like all natural breast it flaps back when she is laying down.  However she was giggling a lot when I was looking at the line up so I picked her also because of the price.  The chinese girl and other new korean girl wasnt MCOT.

Started off with a hard massage on the back for 2 minutes.  Soft massage for 2 minutes and she used her whole hand which is a different technique compared to what I seen.  Then rubs her breast on my back for 2 minutes. Kissed my back for 2 minutes.  Turn over and gave me a CBJ which has good suction to the point it feels good and doesnt hurt when suction was that hard for 2 minutes.  She did everything but each service was short before I made love to her.

I was on top of her the whole session and she didnt allow DFK.  Her hole as long and narrow and since I havent seen a Korean girl for a while I was really excited.  She was skinny enough to hold on to while fucking her..  Moans were decent, not a lot but quite loud every time she moaned.  It was really hot and I sweated a lot and once I was finished and got up, she was kinda covered with my sweat...haha

Chatted with her after and she asked me what I thought about the Jap girl and why didnt I do her.  Well mainly because you are more beautiful than her or else I would have picked her.  Second I dont like Japanese people so dont want them to get any business as they invaded our country.  Chia understands.  I cant tell her it is because I want to save $50 bucks...haha  I would have done  Yuma any day if she was $200.
來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=407344]Gia @ Lamon Spa [English][/url]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:21