主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-10-8 12:39:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I saw a ad for a spa close to where I live.  Got in and Saw Ella and she has a banging body.  She is skinny and her breast couldnt be as big if it wasnt fake so I picked her.  Mandarin speaking and she is about 5\'5.  The only think is her face aint all that up there, but a banging body is enough for me to get it off as there are that many whores with fake breast nowadays.  I think she is in her early to mid thirties which is very decent.  So I asked for the price and she told me $140 FS = banging deal.  It is not my first day.  If the merchandise is good and at a good price you will get \"young mainland china whore attitude\" like in some $200HH spas so I project that I will get ripped off.

I got into the cannon room and she immediately DFKed me with lots of tongue to tongue action.  We talked a bit and she has great service oriented attitude and very polite while telling me what I wanted to hear and buttering me up trying to make me happy during the massage.  After massage I got a long BJ.  Wow this is feeling good now as she is actually giving me a BJ for this price.  Licked my balls and then what turned me on was she started to rub her fake breast on my JJ which was very arousing.  Then I tapped her from the top and every time I see her skinny body and big fake breast I got very aroused.  She just moaned and did not rush me when it take me really long to cum when I fuck which was very nice.  When she sensed me cumming, she DFKed me while I came = banging service.  She let me sit in her for 2 minutes before pulling out.

Ok, so Ella has a banging body, excellent attitude and service with face compromised for $140 = banging steal.  Whoring prices are so sky rocketed now and to purchase looks, you will have to sacrifice service.  I am not saying that Ella is the prettiest nor youngest as the young whore charging $14K for 16 minutes is much hotter, but for $140 is value.  For this amount of money, I am getting way more compared to what I paid for.  I got excellent service for a great price so what will a normal wolf logically do after his banging session?

Let me start by asking you a question, do you think the happiness in the laughter that your father exerts after seeing the screw driver you bought him is laughter of true happiness?  I called my papa right away and gave him the review since he was in town.  So I go back to Peony spa with my papa and I ask Ella to service him.  She tells me that she just tapped me so she cant tap my papa.  I tell her that I am paying so it doesnt matter.  She tells me that I am crazy.  I had to clarify with her that this aint called crazy, it is called \"how soon\".  I know my papa is old so will be a little harder to service so I pass $200 to Ella and she took it.  I threatened her that if my papa doesnt get good service, our relationship is over however, if she give my papa excellent service, I will treat her like my mama.

As I was waiting, I feel the whores giggling at me probably because they think that I am handsome.  Then I dont know if it was the keeper who came out asking me if the person I brought was a close relative.  I mean, this has to do with education but why cant I be burn yellow paper brothers with a 75 year old?  My papa comes out with a big smile on his face and thinks I am a good son.  He tells me that Ella was able to tell that he doesnt have energy so she made him lay there while she worked her magic = banging service.  To conclude, I think that if we go, we should bring our uncle and cousins.  Ella is well suited for johns of all ages.  Both father and son had a great time.  

來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=408519]Red Card Ella @ Peony Spa [English][/url]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 05:08