[複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-10-8 12:39:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So I read the post that my dai low cataztrophe wrote about how to TOFFT and decided that I will go TOFFT myself.  I got to 160 East Beaver Creek and there was a whole whoring plaza there with multiple massage parlors.  So I went scouted with my whoring buddie and we first went into this spa called Shangrila.  Man, this skinny spinner with a nice face with skinny legs around her early 30s came open the door and I was like wow.  Then I saw this other skinny spinner MPA walk by too fast so I cannot catch how she looks exactly but she was small.  I asked the MPA how much for FS and she said no FS.  But man, I was still tempted to stay even for a veggie massage since she is so hot.  Man, any brothers know what the deal with Shangrila is?

So fuck it, I need to fuck so I continue on my scouting.  There are other legit spas that I am not going to talk about is when I arrive at the entrance of Aroma Spa.  You can tell from all the pink and purple lights that it is a whore house.  I rang the door bell and then 65 year old whore who was thicker came opened.  I thought she was the mamasan, but then it turns out to be a WORKING GIRL?!?!?!  She grab my hands and asked me to stay with her and tells me $160HH, Im like WTF?  $160 for a 65 year old is a rip off.  She was like how much you wanna pay?  I was like most I will pay is $80 cause she belongs at 30 carabob type of whore.  She was like no, but are you chinese?  I flashed back at what cataztrophe said so I was like no, I am vietnamise.  

She was like I will show you the other whores but I am the only skinny one.  Man, she is consider skinny?  Those other whores must be dinosaurs.  Then the second girl comes in and claims that she is japanese but she looks like a ugly big mom who was slightly over weight as well as she looks like at least 50 years old.  I was like fuck it and wanted to leave.  So they were forced to show me their red card.  Man, the last whore who presented herself was like at max 24 years old, extremely young, it was just like oh my god, her legs are as thick as my waist and her head was like big and round.  So for $160 you can get a dinosaur pork chop feast at Aroma spa.  As I was about to leave, the supposed skinny 65 year old came out lashing out at us saying:

\"You no money, you no come\"

and repeated it six time as she thinks she is so gorgeous that all guys will want to tap her and the ones who dont has no money but wants to tap her.  I think she is over thinking about how hot she is.  If I spoke mandarin to them man, they will diu a whole essay fluently in mandarin.  Glad her english is limited...LOL

The conclusion is that I rather go for a veggie massage with one of the MPAs in Shangrila over the overpriced FS from a dinosaur at Aroma spa.  So does any one know if I go repeat with those hot MPAs at Shangrila will I eventually get FS?

我读了我的大佬 Cataztrophe 写的关于如何TOFFT的帖子,并决定我自己去TOFFT。 我到了160 East Beaver Creek,那里根本就是整座的妓女广场,有多个按摩院。 所以我和我的叫雞伙伴去了,我们先去了一个叫Shangrila 香格里拉的温泉浴场。嘩,这个瘦瘦的女生,有一张漂亮的脸,30岁出头的瘦腿,打开门,我就像哇。 然后我看到另一个瘦小的女生, 由於她走得太快,所以我无法捕捉到她的长相,但她身材很小巧。 我问MPA 多少钱全套FS,她说没有全套FS。 但是,我仍然很想留下来,即使是素食按摩,因为她太正了。 伙计,有兄弟知道香格里拉的價錢是什么吗?

他妈的,我需要做愛!!! 所以我继续我的侦察。 还有其他SPA,当我到达Aroma Spa 的入口。 你可以从所有的粉红色和紫色的灯光告诉它是一个妓女的房子。 我按了门铃,然后一個大約65岁的妓女打开門。 我以为她是mamasan,但后来结果是一个工作的女孩?!?!?! 她抓住我的手,让我和她呆在一起,告诉我$160hh,我心想我靠WTF? 对于一个65岁的人来说,160元是敲竹杠。 她就說, 你想付多少钱? 我和大多数人一样,我会付80元,因为她属于30 carabob court 类型的妓女。 她說\"不行,但你是中国人吗?\" 我記起了cataztrophe说的话,所以我就說不是,我是越南人vietnamise。

她就說我會給你看其他女孩,但我是唯一瘦的一个。 天啊,她這叫瘦嗎? 別的女孩一定是恐龙。 然后第二个女孩进来,声称她是日本人,但她看起来像一个丑陋的大妈妈,体重略高,而且看起来至少50岁。 我心想他妈的,想离开。 所以他们被迫给我看他们的红牌。 我靠,最后一个出場的妓女就像最多是max24岁,非常年轻,但我的上帝,她的腿和我的腰一样粗,她的头又大又圆。 所以我的結論是, 用160你可以在Aroma spa 获得恐龙猪扒套餐。 当我正要离开的时候,那个65岁的瘦子出来对我们说:

\"你没钱,你不要再来\"

并重复了六次,因为她认为她是如此的美丽,所有的男人都会想要操她.  她想得太多了。 如果我和他们说普通话,他们会用普通话流利地罵我們十分鐘。 幸好她的英语是有限的, 所以她罵不了我們...

结论是,我宁愿去Shangrila Spa 香格里拉吃一个素食按摩女孩, 也不去一个恐龙店Aroma spa。

那么有没有人知道如果我在Shangrila Spa 重复那些热门的女孩,我最终是否会得到FS?

來源: 恐怖動物園 @ Aroma Spa VS Hot MPAs @ Shangrila
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 15:53