主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2023-7-19 01:04:02 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I saw a ad for a spa close to where I live.  Got in and Saw Ella and she has a banging body.  She is skinny and her breast couldnt be as big if it wasnt fake so I picked her.  Mandarin speaking and she is about 5'5.  The only think is her face aint all that up there, but a banging body is enough for me to get it off as there are that many whores with fake breast nowadays.  I think she is in her early to mid thirties which is very decent.  So I asked for the price and she told me $140 FS = banging deal.  It is not my first day.  If the merchandise is good and at a good price you will get "young mainland china whore attitude" like in some $200HH spas so I project that I will get ripped off.

I got into the cannon room and she immediately DFKed me with lots of tongue to tongue action.  We talked a bit and she has great service oriented attitude and very polite while telling me what I wanted to hear and buttering me up trying to make me happy during the massage.  After massage I got a long BJ.  Wow this is feeling good now as she is actually giving me a BJ for this price.  Licked my balls and then what turned me on was she started to rub her fake breast on my JJ which was very arousing.  Then I tapped her from the top and every time I see her skinny body and big fake breast I got very aroused.  She just moaned and did not rush me when it take me really long to cum when I fuck which was very nice.  When she sensed me cumming, she DFKed me while I came = banging service.  She let me sit in her for 2 minutes before pulling out.

Ok, so Ella has a banging body, excellent attitude and service with face compromised for $140 = banging steal.  Whoring prices are so sky rocketed now and to purchase looks, you will have to sacrifice service.  I am not saying that Ella is the prettiest nor youngest as the young whore charging $14K for 16 minutes is much hotter, but for $140 is value.  For this amount of money, I am getting way more compared to what I paid for.  I got excellent service for a great price so what will a normal wolf logically do after his banging session?

Let me start by asking you a question, do you think the happiness in the laughter that your father exerts after seeing the screw driver you bought him is laughter of true happiness?  I called my papa right away and gave him the review since he was in town.  So I go back to Peony spa with my papa and I ask Ella to service him.  She tells me that she just tapped me so she cant tap my papa.  I tell her that I am paying so it doesnt matter.  She tells me that I am crazy.  I had to clarify with her that this aint called crazy, it is called "how soon".  I know my papa is old so will be a little harder to service so I pass $200 to Ella and she took it.  I threatened her that if my papa doesnt get good service, our relationship is over however, if she give my papa excellent service, I will treat her like my mama.

As I was waiting, I feel the whores giggling at me probably because they think that I am handsome.  Then I dont know if it was the keeper who came out asking me if the person I brought was a close relative.  I mean, this has to do with education but why cant I be burn yellow paper brothers with a 75 year old?  My papa comes out with a big smile on his face and thinks I am a good son.  He tells me that Ella was able to tell that he doesnt have energy so she made him lay there while she worked her magic = banging service.  To conclude, I think that if we go, we should bring our uncle and cousins.  Ella is well suited for johns of all ages.  Both father and son had a great time.  

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-7-19 02:24:56 | 顯示全部樓層
There are one person who can't go there. Its Jerry from the Jap forum. An indi once told me he doesn't have 9根,his dick cannot wake up, always soft 條條 fing...Which means even he go there, he can't enjoy what Ella has to offer
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2023-7-20 12:39:13 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-7-19 02:24
There are one person who can't go there. Its Jerry from the Jap forum. An indi once told me he doesn ...

Grandfather, does this mean that people that are impotent can be forum admins too?  Can I refer my friend who cant get his dick up to apply for a moderator position on S8?

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2023-7-20 21:26:32 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2023-7-20 12:39
Grandfather, does this mean that people that are impotent can be forum admins too?  Can I refer my ...

Sorry, We only accept someone who can Diu Dou Bang Bang Sang
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2023-7-20 23:25:42 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2023-7-20 21:26
Sorry, We only accept someone who can Diu Dou Bang Bang Sang

Too bad that dude that sells cow penis pills isnt here anymore or he would have turned rich...LOL

Btw big brother, I think Ella got the hots for me cause she knows that I am how soon.  It is a very attractive characteristic for a guy to have, I mean whores digs it.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:20