金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-9-7 15:18:30 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2021-9-7 14:54
Thanks bro.  I heard about you retirement plans from writing reviews and from the advertisement bu ...

Yes bro, retiring, Brandy is retiring.....

I just receive the latest news that Brandy is not working anymore, she is sick and tired of her experience with customers since the one customer that pushed her off the edge told her that in order for him to get turned on, he requires her to drink his piss....So she felt sick of all the experiences she went through and retired

This is also a good excuse to tell a whore if you dont wanna do her and if you dont want to tell her cause she is fat and ugly but I am sure it wasnt the case with Brandy.

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2021-9-7 19:17:57 | 顯示全部樓層
did u have contact with brandy

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-9-8 12:28:43 | 顯示全部樓層
ray2016 發表於 2021-9-7 19:17
did u have contact with brandy

Yeah bro, she'll call me and we talk trash...LOL

But yeah she is saying that she wants to continue with her job search in the same field that I work in, so I am just "helping" her write her resume and there are 2 ways she can pay me back...LOL  One way is with money...LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2021-9-8 14:44:16 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2021-9-7 15:18
Yes bro, retiring, Brandy is retiring.....

I just receive the latest news that Brandy is not work ...

IMO I think this Brandy is an non-existent by the writer's imagination.  Before we even can find out she's already retiring? And all we've got is from the writer saying how good he can makes the girl wet those BS..
And now saying nobody can find her except him and imply he's the only person who can fuck her now? Come on

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-9-8 14:55:00 | 顯示全部樓層
波仔 發表於 2021-9-8 14:44
IMO I think this Brandy is an non-existent by the writer's imagination.  Before we even can find o ...

Just because you didnt get wet action it doesnt mean that she doesnt exist so why dont you take your anger and vent it somewhere else.

Why would we believe someone like a no namer like you?  How many reviews did you write compared to our S8 moderator.  I personally who know a few friends who saw her and had a good time.

Also, is it illegal for a girl to retire before you tried her, you can go fuck off asshole. Like who do you think you are?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2021-9-8 14:59:30 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2021-9-8 14:55
Just because you didnt get wet action it doesnt mean that she doesnt exist so why dont you take yo ...

Is it illegal for a member to doubt the review without writing any reviews? And why are u so angry like you're the reviewer?? And you're also a no namer, why should be listen to you as well?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-9-8 15:08:58 | 顯示全部樓層
波仔 發表於 2021-9-8 14:59
Is it illegal for a member to doubt the review without writing any reviews? And why are u so angry ...

It looks like jealous had taken off....hahaha

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-9-8 18:19:03 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2021-9-8 15:08
It looks like jealous had taken off....hahaha

Hey big brother, you are best with human psychology so what is your analysis of the S8 member burning in rage?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2021-9-9 00:27:59 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2021-9-8 18:19
Hey big brother, you are best with human psychology so what is your analysis of the S8 member burn ...

The thing is just say my review was fake and if someone wanted to expose me, they could had done it in a calm and sneaky way, but as u mentioned, the dude was burning in rage and filled with emotional of jealousy.  Therefore I think his intentions werent to accuse me of writing a fake review but rather pissed off that he didnt get to do the gem of the century especially during COVID so wanted to destroy me due to the jealousy.  

Also, I understand the way how I am honestly and wrote about what happened triggered him to think:  Why aint I the one having contact with Brandy?  Hence I believe it was his jealousy that caused him to lash out to accuse me of writing a fake review.  It is ok, I understand and apologize if he didnt get to see her, but I am not the keeper nor the whore so I cannot control when or how long she will work nor a pimp to hook anyone up with.

BTW greenhat bro, thanks for being a good WB and I understand how you tried to help me out, but I think you should apologize to the dude with the chinese name that I couldnt read as it was indeed my fault for writing up a review for a whore that didnt work as many days as every one can try.  

I will ensure that I tell the keeper that the whore must be full time and at least working for the next 3 weeks before I write a review so everyone can try.  If there are any members that are still hasnt done so, i will create a excel sheet with all the S8 member who still needs a shot and make the keeper promise me that if I write a review, all these wolves on the excel sheet has to have tried first before she can retired or leave.  If not I will not write a review.  Fair?  

Back to Brandy, she told me last night that she did around 8 customers before she retired since she called to ask me why I didnt call her yesterday.  I tried calling her after work today and she didnt pick up.  Then she called me back after an hour and she was really quiet and told me to talk, so I continued on with my usual trash talk...LOL  She just listened and giggled and didnt talk at all?!?!?!?!?!  The only sentence she said was is your GF really afraid of losing you?  I answered once again with more trash.  Then I asked her why she is that quiet and she said that it is because she is at her Bf's place and she doesnt want her BF to find out that she is talking to me.  God dam, she has a BF.......Then why is she still talking to me??????

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-9-9 11:29:58 | 顯示全部樓層
WTF?  So in order to be a reviewer, you have to be a pimp?  Sorry dai low, you are too kind to others, I dont feel sorry for nothing if these asshole will just lose control like this shows that they have low EQ.

Btw, so she has a BF?  What do you think she wants?  Like why would she work as a whore if she has a BF?  Is her BF really poor or something and is she trying to make money to support him?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 05:12