主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-3-2 21:36:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Got in and face was acceptable slim enough confirm my booking but she was a bit ugly.  Age is 35 to 36.  
She is very a average whore and got a little bit of meat but very loose like aging meat, but definitely doable.  

They are big B to small C cup natural breast that will fatten down when lays on her back.

Very friendly attitude and talkative about really boring stuff for dumb guys.  I didnt find her talk interesting.  She is friendly but fake.  I was expecting shower BBBJ but it wasnt offered.  Excellent BBBJ as it was long and it got me there.  

The main selling point is her tight pussy.  I was fucking her CG and my cock hurt a bit while she was in control as it was tight and since she didnt use any KY.  Missionary was amazing as I control the strokes of tapping her tight pussy.  Tapped her hard for 20 minutes with no complains.  She wont let my head near her as her face was turned the other way which is great cause I might have gone soft if I was looking at it.  No mask on.  Go if you want a good fuck but dont have high expectations on looks.  Considered good service these days but would have never even considered her during the post covid days.

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2021-3-5 19:15:59 | 顯示全部樓層
MW use to be the one I mostly visit, but after Covid, the service gone down a lot, good to know there's still decent MM with the agency
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 16:54