關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2021-2-22 14:49:05 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

After reading some reviews on her, I decided to giver her a try.
Face 6.9/10: Her look is somewhat unique, resemble more of an Artsy student that goes to OCAD. It's really hard to pull off Bangs as a hair style, I don't think it really suits her, if she had longer hair, points would be higher. In addition, she does not have much make up on, more on the naturual side of beauty.  She is cute instead of sexy, keep in mind, she is in her early 20s.

Body 7/10: B cup, smooth skin with fresh abalone for DATY. Normal bum to easily grab on. Height is about 5 '2 and the pictures do not resemble her. I wish at least they would get the hairstyle right.

Service 7.5/10: She is new, so don't expect professional service. Single person shower as I didn't ask for two of us nor did she offered. 1 hour appointment is a long time, we talked alot as I spoke English to her only. Very accomodating and does what I say. DATY then cowgirl, missonary and doggy. She is pretty right and very responsive. At one point, we had to take a break as she was sweating. She really tries to do most of the work, but I prefer to be in control so I told her to relax. The best positions was Doggy and Missonary, you can really see the difference with tightness when your JJ goes in and out. That was the highlight of my session.

Youthfulness 9/10

Repeat: Yes but not for that price, it should be $300/hr, 45 mins would be enough for me

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-2-23 02:54:21 | 顯示全部樓層
The forehead is really important to be exposed since if not, it she might attract evil spirits since the forehead has a light that repels them.  No fortune in doing her.  Also talking about the pricing is quite high and they expect you to be physically capable of fucking for an hour.  I believe that 5 or 6 years back $120 would suffice.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 16:28