多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 1769|回復: 3

Secret Party (Kira) = Muse (Yogurt)

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2021-2-21 15:37:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I felt betrayed today. Unable to book Suger from Muse. So i decided to book Kira from Secret Party. Smooth booking but when I arrived at Markham Clegg building. I was baited, I looked at Yogurt's body doesnt match b cup. I was hesitant to leave and I regret that I didnt leave. I was asked for money first so I gave. Then I ask, what's your name and shipping said that, my name is Yogurt. I remembered that name from Muse website. I asked her have you heard of Secret Party, she said not familiar with the shop name. Nothing special about this meal because didnt really enjoy be baited. She has a big tattoo behind her back, blonde highlight for hair, wore a black skirt with long light purple painted nails. Got water flute after shower. Continue bbbj to bed. Some lfk moments, smelled strong breathe cigarette smell, unshave at her kitty. Missionary one shot and i went to shower. After I left I texted the shop (437)225 3899. I initiated the text with "Great lie" then shop replies, "?".
I texted, "Secret party is muse. I booked  for kira  and you give me yogurt from muse".
Shop: "we are partners"
Me: "Then yogurt is not kira"
Shop: "she is, we share the girl. Its common"
Me: "Is kira b cup or c cup"
Shop: "b"
Me: "Well yogurt said she is c cup.So the mm i see is not kira "

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
 樓主| 發表於 2021-2-21 15:59:00 | 顯示全部樓層
See last text message

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
 樓主| 發表於 2021-2-21 19:09:07 | 顯示全部樓層
To response to your question @johnnyb about : hello. how would u rate kira/yogurt face and body?

I would give her body 7.5 and face 6.5. I wouldn't return my face if I see her next door or on the street. Her body for c cup is alright nothing is wrong, just not my type . It didn't really attracted me. Service 7.5, good bbbj and listen well. Overall I would give my visit 6.5. Just did not like how they lied about it. Just tell customer, not working. waste my time.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2021-2-23 03:01:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Really?  I wouldn't return my face if I see her next door or on the street?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 23:09