關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2020-5-9 16:29:34 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hi brothers, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Pretty difficult to find good gems these days as everything is on hold. However, I had inside news that Bora was worth a try before she leaves.

Face 7.4/10: She has limited make up and no visible surgery. I believe if she spent more time to doll up, it could be higher but overall scoring was given based on her youthful look. She is probably in her mid to low 20s.

Body 7.5/10: This would depend on what you like. if you are looking for small, skinny, petite and young looking body, then she is for you. If you are looking for curves, tall, big boobs and mature look then i don't recommend her.  Her V is quite tight, looks like she has gone through some pounding over the past month or so. I would say teenager feel.

Service 8.0/10: Really trys hard to please. Attentive from begining from to the end.  She does offer some shower play, makes you feel comforable with good conversation skills. Takes the pounding like a champ and I believe the highlight of the session, she was super wet down there. Not a clock watcher and we cuddle and chatted.

Repeat: maybe 1 more time

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2020-5-9 19:07:16 | 顯示全部樓層
Hey bro, thanks for your review, i believe she is gone already...don't see her pics with MW anymore. btw how is her ass ?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 06:40