金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-16 18:45:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-3-16 18:47 編輯

So a Toronto keeper tells me that there is a lot of shit going on in Yuen Long but dont know what.  My HK WB who i known for at least 7 years lives close by there.  We meet up in Yuen Long and started our exploration.  Sometimes the cheapest tricks of scouting YL, i.e. Hit up 141...LOL  So we went to a few 141 buildings and it seems like it is all thai whores for $300 HKD.  After scouting out a few buildings and about to leave one, I saw this door....LOL A door...LOL  It was purple in color and had a Logo of a name on it.  I asked my WB what it is.  He tells me it is a foot massage spa.  I ask him if it says that or if there are any foot signs on the door.  He tells me no.  I told him we should ring the doorbell and check it out.  He was like forget it, foot massage places are a waste of time as the most is a C9 giving you a hand job for $400 HKD.  I was like there might be some hot chicks, we have time anyways right bro?  He was like yeah I guess.....LOL

So I rang the doorbell.  Mamasan comes open the door.  Got in and saw 5 girls sitting in the living room and told us to take a seat.  Went grab us both a glass of tea and asked us which girl we want.....LOL  I told her that I want to jam for abit and talk shit and she was like OK.....LOL  Jammed for 15 minutes and I was like fuck it, I'm going to go grab money and fuck.  Placed down my pot of tangerines I brought there and splitted.  Got out and I asked my WB if that was a beauty pageant gig just like how it is in Toronto?  He said yes it is a beauty pageant gig.  I was like I told you to trust my instincts = NAPOLEAN  This is what I call Napolean = a great explorer and constantly uncovering new spot by the assistance of my whoredar...LOL  This is the kind of intuition a napolean type wolf should possess.  My WB had nothing to say and called me napolean gor for the whole night.  So napolean gor, what should we do now?  I was like lets go deliver tangerines to all foot massage spas in YL = LOL = Napolean...LOL

So there were like 50 foot massage parlors in the  in the area that we delivered to = LOL  Out finding are there are more beauty pageant gigs than rice shops in Toronto = significant findings.  I am naming these gigs according to resemblance of relationship with the keepers I know in Toronto.  Got into HK Sasa's and she tells us to take a seat.  So i lite up a cigarette and started talking trash.  In front of me was a brain dead Water Fish who is getting used by the keeper and gets a bowl of noodles handed to him.  Whore were treating this WF like he was fucking retarded just like how WF at beauty pageant gigs are like....LOL  Because YL is close to Shenzhen, a lot of 7 day fairies composes the who YL industry.  I am just saying this, YL is a whore house....LOL

This time, I saw this banging 21 year old skinny mando whore dressed like a slut.  Face wasnt that great but she was toothpick skinny and got smoking hot long legs and bcup breast so I told HK Sasa that I was her.  This young whore knows she is banging hot so she was acting like a high vegetable with hot bitch attitude.  So how a foot massage works is it was $550 for an hour before Jan 1st, 2019, but after, the price rose to $600 HKD fpr an hour.  Fucking, it is my favorite type of beauty pageant setting, so I will spend the whoring funds.  You get a 20 minute back massage first and then foreplay and BBBJ.  Yes BBBJ is something is included in these beauty pageant gig setting when it is not given anywhere else apart from the fake kareokes in the MK red light district which I will go over in subsequent postings.  Then after I fucked her mish and fucking dead fish thinks that because she is banging young and hot she can just rush me since I fuck for too long so I got so discouraged I finished with HJ.  Fucking bad service is the typical service from these young banging whores as you arent paying them enough.  

Fuck it, bad service but the big picture entails future better sessions when HK Sasa calls me when she gets skinny fake breast whores with blonde hair and nails done up....LOL  If it was only a few beauty pageant gigs, we can go and take off.  However, if it is a mass amount of scouting, you need a game plan.  My HK WB cannot get hard without the use of boots.  When I asked him what he is into, he tells me skinny and young.  Ok, so it was summer time and hot as fuck here in HK so which retarded whore will wear boots?....LOL  So we went hopping beauty pageant gigs asking for whores who wore boots...LOL  Same shit, they are diuing us loud while we are leaving....LOL

We then discovered HK Kelly.  Fucking bitch is such a con.  This is how he finished my WB off.  She said that she has a whore who has boots and she asks my friend if she will be earing it during sex or him?....LOL We believed her, so some pork chop jumps out and said that she has boots...LOL We believed her and  she fucked my WB without boots.  We got scanned cause we were too naive...LOL  This incident showed that my WB was talking shit when he said young and skinny....LOL  = He will fuck anything in boots cause I think he needs to lick it when he is tapping her....LOL  

While my WB was inside fucking, I sat there and talked trash to the keeper and whores....LOL  Man, there was this banging skinny mainland whore with blonde air and done up nails who was so sexy who came sat beside me like she wants to fuck me hard and luring me.  But fuck I am broke.....She was such a fucking goddess like 25 years old.  Now, HK Kelly's eyes turned into a eagle's eyes locking down on me and it is a MUST mission for her and her whores to FORCE me into one of the cannon rooms = I am in a bad position.....LOL  Blistering whore beside me asked me if I like her.  I told her yes, so much that I will not take you in for a session.  She was like why?  I was like I want to pay you 10K HKD for the night tonight = stalling.  I started hanging on HK Kelly about the authentic massage skills I need since I came here cause my back hurts type so perhaps acupuncture might also help kind of trash....LOL  I will only do the banging hot whore beiside only if she knows how to press my chi spots from under my foot...LOL HK Kelly got so sick of my trash and knew that I was all talk no action so she ended up kicking me out before my WB was done......LOL  She hated me from that day on as she knows that I am mah fan and she is not able to control me = I am not a water fish = LOL

Both my WB and I had a good time that night,  To summarize, YL is fucking whore house as apart from what was reviewed, there are street walkers.  There are various types of YL street walkers which I will detail in the future.  Also will discuss how to find a young banging one for a valued price.

Yo CollegeMuiLover, I heard you been going on a spree lately?  Need me to order a cheap wheel chair from Shenzhen for you for after you spree?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-24 17:00:54 | 顯示全部樓層
I heard about YL few years back, and used to have more "young teeth" kind of whores.  Looks like the scene has changed.  But man...Its so fucking far to go to YL.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 00:27