關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-4-11 22:10:11 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hi Everyone! Spring is around the corner and like always before, there will be potential new MMs that come out. Noticed MW had a new girl and I was feeling horny that night, so I decided to TOFTT.

Face 7/10: Photos on the website appears to be her but I have to say they were heavily photoshopped.  Her skin complexion is a little darker, she said she is from Seoul, but I have hunch that she's from the south instead.
Facially, her skin is kind of dull, doesn't appear to put alot of make up on. I would say she's not your typical dolled up Korean look. More like an average civilian on the streets that you may not look twice.  She has shorter hair and I can't remember if it was dyed or not.

Body 7/10: Not chubby or skinny, but she has a little meat in the right places. I would say she has an okay ass for a girl her size and there is something to grab on while doing doggy.
She has a flower tattoo on her butt, boobs were real and skin is not silky smooth.  
Her boobs description should be accurate on the website, they were real for sure , but I'm more of  ass guy myself.

Service 7.5/10: She is defintely new to the business and with her limted English from her, it doesn't help with our communicating.  It was her frist day and she asked for payment up front before the session started, I didn't mind at all but it was  a mood killer, especially you first meet a person.  If you give her instructions, she really tries hard to please and wouldn't say NO to you.
There were awkward moments where she's trying hard to connect with you but because of the language barrier, it makes it difficult. SF2, there was BBBJ and it was average, nothing to get me really hard enough to want to bang her in the shower.  

On to the bedroom, I can tell right away that she's more comfortable wtih the kimchi routine, I know my role and layed down for her to work on me. It was almost like I had to be the dead fish and she would try to get me hard but licking my entire body.

It didn't really get me going and I asked for 69 and she compiled, her pussy was not fresh fresh, but she was responsive with some light moans while she was sucking on my JJ. She finally slapped the dom on and she went on top first, it was a nice view because she knew how to grind. Her pussy was not tight enough for me, we caressed our bodies together and I continue to thurst away, I just realize that the perk of having a smaller spinner, it's more easy to work with than a taller girl.  
We did doggy in front of the mirror, it pounded her but I felt her it was going to be hard to bust inside of her, I asked for CIM and she said yes!!! I stood on the bed so she doesn't have kneel in an awarkward position but me staying tall, give me a better view.
After minutes of stroking and sucking, I was finally able to CIM.  I asked if she was okay, she said yes and I realize time was running out, showered, some small talk and off I went.

Repeat : Probably not

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-4-12 08:15:39 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 文仔 於 2017-4-12 08:18 編輯

Thanks for sharing bro有無隨便報埋稅吖?

主題

51萬