主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2018-3-5 03:31:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

So I went delivered tangerines to every store in the hwy and leslie area and got a lot of bad looks for looking and leaving, I think some pork chop MPA even poured water out the door after I finished delivering tangerines....LOL  I found that out of the whole HWY 7 line up that Cici was the hottest as she has a banging body.  She was dressed in this black bikini and her waist was very slim and legs were long.  She was really tall as well around her late twenties and early 30s.  Face was decent but not model looking.  Her Cantonese was not as good my mandarin so we conversed in mando.  

The thing with Cici is she is quite cool and YMMV and will choose guys that she likes.  She isnt the type who will lust after any 60 year old to get more business.  In bed, I discovered that she has C cup fake breast as well = totally MCOT.  She gave me a good hard professional massage for 5 minutes.  She then told me to turn and kissed my nipple while stroking my balls with her hand which was very tingly.  Her CBJ consisted of teeth so wasnt as good as it should be.  Then we started off with doggy and noticed her little sister was very tight and she also coordinated well with me.  

As I was tapping her on top is when emitted loud moans due to the fact that she is small so feeling it.  Then after 5 minutes of fucking her, man, she pulls me in all the way and shivered 4 or 5 times which was a very cute sight = I hit the jackpot.  Those reactions were real as she was sexually aroused and was very wet after so I tapped her hard while holding onto her fake breast for very long time until I finished.  I am sure it is not my looks she is into but rather how hard I was fucking her as all whore are into guys who fucks hard because like guys, whores needs sex too.

The thing with this meal is that she is a mid girl but her tools are still very fresh but might be a little colder but I will repeat, just cause I know I got the YMMV.  I paid $160.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 22:57