主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2018-1-21 04:58:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

She is really tall for a chinese whore as I would say she is at least 5'8 to 5'10 and has a blistering hot body as her legs and looks really long in her black tube top dress.  She had a really attractive face like those typical hot mainland china dolls with big eyes and fake lashes type.  I would say she is very young, in her early twenties who is a full time student at a local university and because she wants to save some money is why she is staying at OMG instead of her university dormitory.  I feel this whore is very similar to me in the sense that she is conservative and appreciates free accommodation in whore houses which is the rapport built between us.  I asked her what she majors in but she wouldnt tell me.  

Anyways at the start of session, I saw a school girl outfit hanging on the wall.  I gave her $20 to put on her school girl uniform that she wears to school, this slutty school girl uniform that constitutes a really short skirt and a slutty small and tight school girl shirt made out of elastic.  Man, she was banging hot in that outfit.  She came over and DFKed me is when I noticed that she wasnt wearing any underwears.  She kissed me down to my cock is when I finally realized what she majored in in university which is definitely music, music as in she specializes in playing the flute is how education does really make a difference in a whore's performance in bed.  Man, she gripped her mouth tight onto my pussy which gave a lot of friction with a focus on the turtle head = banging BBBJ.

Then she came over and laid beside me and DFKed me again in that slutty school girl uniform that she wears to school and I reached down to her pussy and rubbed her lup dick is when I noticed she is extremely wet = I can wash my hair = I don need hair oil as lubricant so my lun doesnt hurt.  She came on top of me and fucked me once again with that slutty school girl uniform on as she pulled down her slutty school girl shirt and my god, her nipples were pink which is a way better color than black is when I can only say one phase which is FRESH university student who possesses both the pink nipples and the brains.  However, her breast was not fake and Acups which did not impress me.

Then I got on top of her and penetrated my cock into her and pussy juice started flowing down onto my balls and ripping onto the bed.  As slippery as she was, she kept clamping her pussy hole onto my hard and erected cock.  She would pull me all the way in a the rack of grapes in the end of the tunnel will somehow grip and releasing on my turtle head which just filled the cannon room with harmony and love enabling me to fuck her for 30 minutes straight as I booked for an hour, I have to fuck for longer to get my moneys worth it = VALUE.  I dont think it was due to the fact that she likes me, I think she just hasnt done it much so she is sensitive to just every customer she see is why she was that wet.

So how much did I pay?  I think $300 an hour is fucking ridiculous for this kind of quality of whore Im getting since I think she is worth more like $400 in uptown so, how can I only pay $300 when money aint a thang for me?  I paid only a low price of $300 + 20 (Slutty school girl Uniform) + 40 dollars of tips = 360 in total.  I really thinking that a slutty school girl uniform is a must when tapping a young university school girl, so I was about to ask for it for free, but I paid cause I can afford it = I am really a second generation with rich businessmen parent in HK who is one of the top 10 richess so sorry for misleading reader for that many years = dont come out to play if you dont have any money.  I will see her again during the weekdays.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2018-1-21 20:44:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Is she really 23?

主題

1萬

金錢

威望

論壇元老

坐館

積分

活躍會員論壇元老

發表於 2018-1-22 01:26:13 | 顯示全部樓層
我還是喜歡看中文. google translate

她對於一個中國妓女來說真的很高,因為我可以說她的身高至少是5尺8到5尺10,並且她的腿部有一個起泡的熱身,她的黑管禮服看上去很長。她有一個非常吸引人的面孔,就像典型的大眼睛和假睫毛大陸娃娃。我可以說她年紀很小,二十出頭,在當地一所大學當全日制學生,而且因為想省錢,就是為什麼要住在OMG而不是她的大學宿舍。我感覺這個妓女和我很相似,因為她是保守的,並且讚賞在我們之間建立的和睦相處的妓院裡的免費住宿。我問她在哪裡,但她不會告訴我。

無論如何,在會議開始的時候,我看到一個掛在牆上的學校女孩裝。我給了她20美元,穿上了她穿學校制服的學校女生製服,這件放蕩的學校女孩制服,構成了一條非常短的裙子和一件由彈性材料製成的放蕩小而緊身的女生襯衫。男人,她在那件衣服上炙手可熱。當她注意到她沒有穿內衣的時候,她過來給我發DFK。她吻我到我的陰莖是當我終於意識到她在大學裡學到的絕對是音樂的時候,音樂就像她擅長吹長笛一樣,教育對於妓女在床上的表現真的有所作為。男人,她把嘴緊緊地夾在我的陰部,這引起了很多的摩擦,重點放在了烏龜頭上=轟炸BBBJ。

然後,她走過來,放在我身邊,再次穿著那個放學的女生製服,我又走到她的陰戶裡,擦了擦她的陰影,當我注意到她非常潮濕的時候,我可以洗頭髮=我不需要髮油作為潤滑劑,所以我的女友不會受傷。她來到我的頭頂上,再次用那個放蕩的學校女孩制服上了我,當她拉下她那放蕩的學校女孩襯衫和我的上帝,她的乳頭是粉紅色的,比黑色更好的顏色是當我只能說一個是擁有粉紅色的乳頭和大腦的新鮮的大學生的階段。但是,她的乳房不是假的,Acups也沒有打動我。

然後,我爬到她的頂端,把我的公雞塞進她的陰部,果汁開始流到我的球上,然後翻到床上。她一如既往的滑,她一直把她陰戶的洞塞到我那堅硬而豎立的公雞身上。她會把我一路拉到隧道盡頭的葡萄架上,以某種方式抓住我的烏龜頭,釋放出剛剛充滿大砲室的和諧與愛意,使我能夠像她那樣直接操作她30分鐘。一個小時,我必須再操一會兒才能讓我的錢值=值。我不認為這是因為她喜歡我的事實,我認為她沒有做太多的事情,所以她對每一個她所看到的客戶都很敏感。

那麼我付了多少錢?我覺得每小時300美元對於這樣的妓女質量來說太可笑了,因為我覺得她在這個城市裡的價值更像400美元,所以當我不知道這個價錢時,我怎麼能只付300美元呢?我只付了$ 300 + 20(低劣的女生校服)+ 40美元的小費= 360的低價格。我真的認為,當一個年輕的大學女生接受一個放蕩的學校女生製服是必須的,所以我要免費要求,但是我付了錢,因為我負擔得起=我真的是有錢的第二代父母在香港,誰是前10名之一,這麼多年誤導讀者抱歉=如果你沒有任何錢不出來玩。我會在平日里再次見到她。

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2018-1-22 22:34:06 | 顯示全部樓層

Why do you think she is even younger?  LOL

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2018-1-22 22:41:31 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2018-1-22 23:13 編輯

I am saying this, I will tell you what whores usually like with guys.  They love hard cock and they like guys that can fuck really hard cause it is not until you fuck her hard that she will become obedient.  Why do you think whores are out doing this job?  They are looking for a stronger guy to make them shui fook is why you need a hard cock and fuck hard.  If you cant, forget about it, the whore wont love you.  They are not about the money and only looking for strong cock.  They are say they are in for money cause they will feel embarrassed if they tell you the truth.  That is why they put on a show looking like they are doing for money, but what they really need is strong cock.  All that bullshit from whores saying that they are all about the personality and thinks that guys are so shallow because they dont have any substance because we are always thinkig about sex is pure bullshit, cause they want strong cock.

So if you want whores to love you and dont have a strong cock because it is kinda soft and droopy, no worries, you can order a bottle of horse penis pills = strong cock, just take one 2 hours before your appointment and I will guarantee that the whore will love you is one of the biggest whoring lessons that I've gain thus far.  It's either that or acupuncture.

主題

1萬

金錢

威望

論壇元老

坐館

積分

活躍會員論壇元老

發表於 2018-1-23 02:42:54 | 顯示全部樓層
我說這個,我會告訴你什麼妓女通常喜歡與傢伙。他們喜歡堅硬的公雞,他們喜歡那些可以非常努力的人,因為直到你很難讓自己變得順從。你為什麼認為妓女不在幹這個工作?他們正在尋找一個更強壯的傢伙,讓他們成為水福,這就是為什麼你需要一個堅硬的公雞和他媽的辛苦。如果你不能,忘記它,那個妓女就不會愛你。他們不是關於錢,只是尋找強壯的公雞。他們說他們是為了錢,因為如果他們告訴你真相,他們會感到尷尬。這就是為什麼他們看起來像是在為錢賺錢,但他們真正需要的是強壯的公雞。所有這些妓女說,他們都是關於個性,認為人們是非常淺的,因為他們沒有任何物質,因為我們總是認為關於性是純粹的廢話,因為他們想要強壯的公雞。

所以,如果你想要妓女愛你,沒有一個強壯的公雞,因為它有點柔軟,下垂,不用擔心,你可以訂購一瓶馬陰莖丸=強壯的公雞,只需要一個2小時前約會,我會保證妓女會愛你是迄今為止我所獲得的最大的嫖娼經驗之一。這要么就是針灸。

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2018-1-23 05:10:36 | 顯示全部樓層
den2015 發表於 2018-1-23 02:42
我說這個,我會告訴你什麼妓女通常喜歡與傢伙。他們喜歡堅硬的公雞,他們喜歡那些可以非常努力的人,因為直 ...

強壯的公雞
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-1-23 18:52:48 | 顯示全部樓層
Is she korean?

主題

金錢