金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-31 16:05:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-3-31 16:14 編輯

Really, Temple Street is a all time favorite. The reason is due to the cheap cost and quality ratio is off the roof high in terms of value.  Like bro, for $250 HKD = $40 CAD, you can get a young banging hot mainland china 7 day fairies who are as young s 19 or 20 years old.  So there are like 5 main corners on temple street with about 7 to 8 young mainland china street walkers just hanging out on the street and asking every male that walks by if they wanna fuck.....LOL  All mando speaking.  Then there are 2 corners on shanghai street parallel to Temple street.  The downfall is that if it is that dirt cheap for a extremely young skinny whore there is a trade off of service and room conditions.  Typical service is that you go in take of your cloths and no shower.  The whore starts of by jacking you off until you are hard, put on the condom and will at max like you tap them for 15 to 20 minutes.  Typical sessions are rushed and why do they rush?  Cause $250 HKD is not enough money for the looks I live up to, so if you want them to shut up, just tell them you will give them additional tips and give them like $40 HKD = $7 bucks CAD.  Dont let them rip you off.

So I was jamiming one Friday night with my HK WB as he loves Temple street for able to examine if whores are wearing boots first before taking one in.  He was in luck, winter time and a lot of C9 fat whores in boots.  I walked past this one really small skinny spinner 24 year old Nana and she was banging wearing a mini jean skirt with toothpick legs and adidas running shoes.  So i asked her how much she was and she was like $250.  I was like I fuck for long, I want a price for me to fuck for as long as I want without you moth fucker complaining to hurry.  She was like then it is $500 was a double session.  Man she was blistering, but kinda grumpy and you can feel that she knows how hot she is and has high vegetable attitude.  At max of 80 pounds and a face fuker hot fuckin face.  So i was like how about this, I take you for a 15 minute session first and if I cannot cum in 15, then i will extend it to the $500 HKD double session you requested for.  Then all of a sudden, the gangster looking dude behind her tells her yes it is ok, take him up, so Nana brought me up the cannon she rented.  

So how it works is I think the water room triad recruit young whores from china and places them at there turf renting out rooms to them as cannon rooms to make money with.  It is all watched.  So I got up into Nana's room, hot young whore but is able to stand prostituting herself in the same runned down room she fucks on.  Nana takes off her clothes and acup breast = true skinny to the bone type.  She is so banging hot that she doesnt answers to any of my trash and looks grumpy.  man she was so small and skinny, I got rock hard right away saving Nana from her cock rub.  I went into missionary and stuck it up her pussy, and she was extremely tight.....Her moans were so fucking hot and she was grabbing onto the bedsheet is when I wanted to cum in the first 12 minutes = savings from a double session = LOL.  Fucking bitch moves her pussy prevented me from cumming and tells me there is only 3 minutes left.  I told her that I will cum in 2.  So I pinned that small package down and pounded her pussy and was about to cum again in 2 minutes is when she moved and prevented me from cumming again = young mando whore wants to scammed me.

So she made me get up and grab her the extension fees so my cock got soft again.  Then we went back fucking and she tells me that I am taking way too long and I better hurry up.  So I was like bitch, listen, I was about to cum twice and you fucked it up and then she closed her eyes, turned her head and smiled = YMMV = she wants my dick.  I fucked her for another 20 minutes and got it off while she grabbed onto the bed sheet hard and checked her wechat messages and responding  when i was tapping her is the typical shit service you get as the whore isnt compensated enough so they arent taking the session seriously....LOL  I ended repeating with Nana a couple of times and this one time she gave me a free BJ.  She took out this pack of rectangular small sandwich bag and wrap my cock like it is a condom for CBJ....LOL
I once got this 18 year old skinny spinner mando whore who was very inexperienced.  She wore these tight jean short and black stockings up to her thighs and white adidases = bang deal for $250 HKD.  I took her and she didnt know what the fuck she was doing, her attitude was still top notch...LOL  I pulled time to 40 minutes and I still paid her $250 and she was really happy...LOL  She was tight stuff man.  So To conclude, temple street has young whores but then attitude and service might not be the factors that is blended in the equation so if you are rock hard and havent fucked for a couple of days, then this place is good to go if you can cum fast.  This is where I go when I am broke at the end of the month....LOL

發表於 2019-4-2 20:48:40 | 顯示全部樓層
bro u did good man. fuck so hard to find skinny a cup mm in toronto
發表於 2019-4-2 20:49:31 | 顯示全部樓層
u should definitely return and visit her again

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-4-4 14:05:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2019-4-4 14:06 編輯
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-4-2 20:48

Yeah man she totally ycot.  Skinny a cup breast but not cbc.  

I am saying this thou, paying 30 dollars cas for a young banging whore won't get you top service.  The amount people pay in Toronto is the price that gets you off the roof service.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-4-4 14:05:29 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-4-2 20:48

Yeah man she totally ycot.  Skinny a cup breast but not cbc.
I am saying this thou, paying 30 dollars cas for a young banging whore won't get you top service.  The amount people pay in Toronto is the price that gets you off the roof service.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-4-4 14:09:41 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity 發表於 2019-4-2 20:49
u should definitely return and visit her again

I did 8 times but she pissed me off, like i was having terrible getting it hard and she rushed me out in 2 minutes and still making me pay 500.  I think she thinks i am a wf so i never saw her again.  She WeChat me and i ignore her ass.
發表於 2019-4-4 21:11:10 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2019-4-4 14:09
I did 8 times but she pissed me off, like i was having terrible getting it hard and she rushed me  ...

LOL, man hard to find this body type and if is CBC in toronto man

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-4-4 21:52:27 | 顯示全部樓層
Pink@some spa is slim A cup.  She wears white sport shoes as well.  Lol

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2019-4-10 12:18:30 | 顯示全部樓層
Yo bro is go141 trustworthy?  I’ll be going to HK next week, looking some fun.
發表於 2019-4-14 16:57:09 | 顯示全部樓層
AznJack 發表於 2019-4-10 12:18
Yo bro is go141 trustworthy?  I’ll be going to HK next week, looking some fun.

write a review and read all of Cataztrophe guide and share your experience.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 17:02