主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-3-10 11:13:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Whores like girls all share the same natural mentality of wanting to be with this one good looking hunk who can fuck her hard FOREVER.  Forever is the keyword as nothing makes my mind more shui fook than being with just this one wolf I LOVE FOREVER.  The downfall of HK is most of the chinese whores are 7 day fairies so if they cannot stay indefinitely in HK and if we cant be FOREVER, then I am just going to rip as much cash of you as possible.....LOL  That is the first type of mainland china whore.  The second type got to HK by marrying a HK water fish who has a HK citizenship.  This kind are usually divorced  and can stay in HK permanently is the type Cougar C9 is.

There are 3 main 141 locations in Prince Edward which is Tai Nan street, Lai Chi Kok building and Prince Edward Road building all going for $400 HKD per shot.  Most of the whores are older and not that great, but there is always one to two red cards in each building.  Cougar C9 is the red card who works in the Prince Edward Road building which is a build consisting of 2 floors and 10 rooms per floor, so a smaller 141 place but the quality of whores is the best in the whole prince edward out of these 3 places.  There is a lot more in prince edward than you would think but I will go through them in a subsequent post.

Cougar C9 is a super hot spinner with BCup fake breast = banging body.  Man her nails were done up in black and baby blue toe nails, fucking did herself up good.  Speak cantonese and apparently use to work in KTVs when she was young and then got wrapped.  After she became a mamasan at some KTV in MK.  She hasnt had a baby before despite her age in which she tells me is 31 which is pure bullshit.  She is more like between early and mid forties but very well maintained.   She loves leng jai so when she asked me how old I was I told her that I am 22 year old university student and she got wet right there....LOL  So what are KTV girls like?  They are merely just master con artists who are best at chopping down water fishes....LOL  The type of guys they love are the ones that games with her and beats her at her games driving them nuts.  You wanna con me whore?  Lets play.....LOL

So I got in and she asked me if I want to try HK style.  I asked her what HK style means and she was like same service but for one hour = she thinks it is my first day = she tells me I talk a lot of trash?  = she is full of shit.  Got onto bed and she kiss my body and nipple and just watching her tight skinny body just gets me rock hard.  Then the CBJ came and she did this move sucking on my dickhead that felt good and then suddenly deep throat.  Long CBJ.  THat is the thing, you dont get BBBJ in HK 141s.  Then I got on top of her and she was really friendly.  She opened her legs up wide and let me stab as deep as I want and then when my cock hit the back part of her pussy, that is where it is most sensitive to her.  The back of her pussy will contract on my dickhead if I hit her deep enough.  I pounded her on that same spot hard, she just flips her eye and reacted like it was uncontrollable and shivered for  10 or 20 seconds man she was hot...LOL  = she thinks I am a student...LOL  That was half way.  That spot she has is really shui fook both for me and her so I kept doing the same thing pounding on that spot fast and hard and it felt so good that when I blew she was feeling it too and gets a second orgasm = she wants me 22 year old dick fucking her hard enough.  You dont fuck a whore hard enough, she will not like you.

As you can see,  she obviously is choi sick gim sau now and because I fucked her hard enough, she gave me a box of chocolate that a water fish bought her that she didnt want....LOL  Please refer to the following picture and dont get jealous...LOL:

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-10 13:23:49 | 顯示全部樓層
Lol, you are c9 killer.  Yeah man, when woman reaches the age of wolf tiger, their sex drive could go crazy.  Lol

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2019-3-11 08:47:41 | 顯示全部樓層
You bastard showing off
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-11 20:15:13 | 顯示全部樓層
Poor WF bought a Japanese souvenir for his ATF, and his ATF gave it to her new lover.  Lol.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-3-13 12:36:39 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-3-10 13:23
Lol, you are c9 killer.  Yeah man, when woman reaches the age of wolf tiger, their sex drive could g ...

Yeah bro, that what she was telling me too that she needs it at her age. She makes me what her before going and then i end up getting the last appointment all the time.  I was like wtf?  She is all used up by the end of the day?!?!?!?

Then it turns out that she tells me v that when a female gets an orgasm, they tend to really get tired.  Therefore if she gets two if then during the day, she will feel to tired to fuck other customers is why she books me bc at the end so she can have fun.

Us s8, we have a trick that my wbs and i use to test whores in bed if they like you from the heart during the session.  I tested her and the test came out negative.  This means that she doesn't like me that way and pure sexual enjoyment = high hand con trying to con me.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-3-13 12:36:42 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-3-10 13:23
Lol, you are c9 killer.  Yeah man, when woman reaches the age of wolf tiger, their sex drive could g ...

Yeah bro, that what she was telling me too that she needs it at her age. She makes me what her before going and then i end up getting the last appointment all the time.  I was like wtf?  She is all used up by the end of the day?!?!?!?

Then it turns out that she tells me v that when a female gets an orgasm, they tend to really get tired.  Therefore if she gets two if then during the day, she will feel to tired to fuck other customers is why she books me bc at the end so she can have fun.

Us s8, we have a trick that my wbs and i use to test whores in bed if they like you from the heart during the session.  I tested her and the test came out negative.  This means that she doesn't like me that way and pure sexual enjoyment = high hand con trying to con me.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2019-3-13 12:51:47 | 顯示全部樓層
CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-3-11 20:15
Poor WF bought a Japanese souvenir for his ATF, and his ATF gave it to her new lover.  Lol.

He probably fucked her too hard that's why she gave her a box of poisoned chocolate so she won't see him again
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-3-13 20:34:24 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2019-3-13 12:51
He probably fucked her too hard that's why she gave her a box of poisoned chocolate so she won't s ...

Lol, you got a point

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2019-3-15 10:31:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Uou 2 can screw yourselves.....LOL  The only thing she put in the chocolates is aphrodisiacs so after I eat it I will fuck her harder.  Like what whore doesnt like a guy fucking her hard?  None, they are all in the business to find a wolf that can fuck them hard enough.  Needing money is just n excuse to make them look not as perverted.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:44