關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2017-5-17 17:38:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

After reading Mr. Danger\'s and other brother\'s posts. I\'d decided to give it a try for Spa and picked You Spa as my first spa to visit.
Spa is easy to find at Yonge/Sheppard just right beside the gas station.  Only a few parking spots are available at the front entrance.
Luckily I\'d found one.  

Walked up to 2nd/Floor there goes the young and pretty receptionist greet me and bring me to one of the room.  
Walked in the room is Sake from Japan.  Her face looks young and not extremely pretty but good enough for me to rate her an 8 for face.
Body wise, Sake has a small rack and more of a petite type which is MCOT.  Very nice figure and presentation.  Fit and clean I like.
I picked Sake and she left the room again so I can undress and head to shower.
Taking shower at the only shower room (Receptionist told me they are adding shower to their rooms).  

On my way out headed back to my room, I saw another two nice young girls just finished and walked out from other rooms.
Later the receptionist told me they were Jenny(Asian) and Yuki(Japanese).

Sake came back to me and she had asked me what service do I want and suprisingly she do offer everything.  Of course I\'d picked whatever
services I can get.

Sake slowly undressed and her body figure not bad, kind of fit and energetic.  Small rack & about 5\'-3\", I can easily lift her up for some
serious pounding.  Sake\'s massage skill is ok with just normal strength which is not enough for me.  But other thing compensated this shortfall.
After a few minutes of massage, Sake started to kiss my body from my neck moving downward to my nipples than further down.  
She kissed me with passion and patient.  I like to take it slow.  MCOT!!  She further took off her bra and undie and body is fit and firm.  
Skin is smooth as well.  I asked her to lay down and asked if I can kiss her and she\'d obeyed.  We\'d dfk a few minutes than I suck on her
nipples there she moaned quite loud.  I tried to go daty but she was so shy that she don\'t like to so I didn\'t force her.

After a good few minutes foreplay I put on dum and it was so tight to go in.  And OMG she moaned like crazy and the receptionist told me she
can hear it from the other end of the hallway...  It was tight man.... I dig her faster and faster and she moaned louder and louder and after
a full 15-18 minutes I had released with satisfaction.  

This is my first Spa encounter and I am happy with what I\'ve got and it worth the money. Will return for Jenny and Yuki when my time see fit.

Conclusion is Sake is a young, cute Japanese which has best attitude and she is definitely a Good thing comes in a small package!!

Face: 8
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 9

來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13121]SAKE @ YOU SPA/I SPA - Good thing comes in small package [English][/url]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 07:39