關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2018-5-10 08:20:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Seen this new schedule of MW and saw that Belle is new started the day before yesterday.
Haven't seen any review of her so there I go TOFTT.  
Location is quite convenience for me as it's at Kennedy /14th.  Parking is easy basically no car in the parking lot when I get there.
No waiting is necessary and I go up right on time.

Knock..Knock...( I know, I know...no knocking)... Belle hide behind the door.
First impression Belle is nothing like the photos.  May be only the eyes looks alike.  Height is about 5'-1" I'll say. Photos looks taller.
Her face looks a little Filipino to me than a Korean typical look but still sweet and pretty.  In closer look, I'll say she is about or between 25-27.
But her petite figure makes her looks younger.  She is very petite even smaller than Love@PG.  

Belle hold my hand and guide me to the shower and clean me gentlely with a decent BBBJ in the shower for about 2 minutes.
Than we head to bed for the main course. Regular Korean routine by kissing you a bit and lick & suck my nipples for a good few minutes than
head to my iron rod.  This time the BBBJ is more enjoyable as she takes her time to suck & lick it gentlely with lots of eyes contact.  
Nothing special skill wise.  But comfortable.

I start with missionary Belle's pussy seems tight enough.  KY is used which I don't like much. My rod is long and I penetrate throughly and Belle's facial expression started with pain & changed to enjoyment once she get used to it.  Cowgirl, doggie, reverse CG, missionary to finish off.   
Not a bad meal but not an extraordinary one either.  If brother who likes petite young & pretty look, Belle do have the package.  
She's the most petite Korean I've seen so far.  As I'd mentioned before, she doesn't looks typical Korean but more like a little Filipino to me.

Face: 7.8
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 8.5
Repeat: Will moving forward.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 02:20