PS5 發表於 2023-10-8 21:55:28

VIP SPA GOT RAID - BEWARE

PS5 發表於 2023-10-8 21:56:25

I saw at least 8 cops cars there!!! WTF

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-10-12 09:21:08

Fuck man.What will happen if a customer is caught in the spa when the raid occurs?Talking about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.I had a close to death experience like this before.I was at a incall while the cops were ringing the doorbell.I looked out the eye scope on the door and saw the cops and also saw them through the surveillance cam and didnt open the door.I was standing behind the door the whole time while the cops were on the other side and my arms were shaking.The cops left after a while when no one opened the door.

jbaprototype 發表於 2024-1-8 23:16:03

Hey Cataztrophe bro, long time no see (haha haven't heard from you from the other site). Anywaz, thought I should correct the above.

I actually visited VIP spa couple days ago, apparently one of the MMs told me this wasn't a raid (in fact a few MMs i've talked to in that spa haven't heard of any police raid that happened lately); said there was one client who was causing trouble so the place had to call the cops. Can't confirm if this is true (since the source is TRUST ME BRO); however when I searched the news in google nothing about raid.

cataztrophe 發表於 2024-1-11 22:31:43

jbaprototype 發表於 2024-1-8 23:16
Hey Cataztrophe bro, long time no see (haha haven't heard from you from the other site). Anywaz, tho ...

Oh brother JBA = Sushi from MW, long time no see.

You are right, danger told me about the incident about a customer beating the J whore at VIP and I concur that this is a true story.I think CML (brother with excellent whoring advice and still a trooper in these days and times) also mentioned this incident to me as well.I remember analyzing this incident with Danger:was it the whore's fault or is it the customer's fault.

I am telling you this:Having have opened a gig before, I can tell you the less the customer can afford for HH for a whore, the worst the customer is.If the whore is $100 for HH, the customer will demand for refunds even if it was their fault that they cannot cum.The customers who pays $200 are 95% good customers who pays quick and have less complains.Then we have to evaluate the service of J whores.I have heard from other brothers that J whore service at VIP is particularly bad that most of the J whores knows how to make you soft and then kick you out within 10 minutes of service without even having the customer cumming.Therefore our conclusion is that it should be a smarter customer who is a good customer that beated the shit out of the J whore due to the robber service taking his money and running that caused the J whore to get beat up.Like I tried a J whore once who was skinny spinner with fake breast and she took my money and ran and all I got was a HJ and left in 10 minutes so I beleive it when other brothers tells me this.

However, the police raid that I took a video off and sent to Danger was 1 or 2 months after the this incident so I am sure that it was not the same incident.

jbaprototype 發表於 2024-1-12 01:00:16

cataztrophe 發表於 2024-1-11 22:31
Oh brother JBA = Sushi from MW, long time no see.

You are right, danger told me about the inciden ...

haha ya, thought you quit this hobby...and already settled down...apparently you haven't ;P

I see, I don't visit VIP spa often; only when I want a quick fuck (no need to reserve) and can pick one out immediately as they are one of few spas that have MMs that aren't C9. I have read that for some spas, the MM do rush the customer because they can make more money if they finish fast. Like customer booking for 45mins but getting rushed 20mins during service.

Interesting, you may be right. Maybe the incident that was told to me was the customer beating the J SP.

cataztrophe 發表於 3 天前

jbaprototype 發表於 2024-1-12 01:00
haha ya, thought you quit this hobby...and already settled down...apparently you haven't

I see ...

Hey bro, sorry I havent been on S8 lately and missed your message!

I dont know man, the industry is fucked and they are selling pork cops for $200 now which is a rip off.I try not to go whoring but then my whoring buddie drops by my place with that look on his face looking like he wants me to accompany him and his WBs so I am like sure when my gf isnt around so I will just browse and not fuck....LOL

I mean, it is so comfortable at home when I have 5 air coolers shooting at me when I tap my gf.I am not used to the 30 degree C in the cannon rooms at whore houses no more.Also I can bbfs my gf and I gotta wear a condom when I go whoring so it is kinda different.I rather save the cash when it is so much more comfortable fucking at home.

Given this I do go in when I see a really banging whore at a cheap price but this seldomly happens.But I do look a lot.

cataztrophe 發表於 3 天前

PS:THe person who took this picture must be very handsome...LOL

危天行 發表於 前天 11:46

cataztrophe 發表於 2024-4-25 22:30
Hey bro, sorry I havent been on S8 lately and missed your message!

I dont know man, the industry...

The truth is you've got the girl friend erection syndrome, now you're useless wood your little brother cannot wake up except your gf only.... pathetic:dizzy:

cataztrophe 發表於 前天 15:52

危天行 發表於 2024-4-26 11:46
The truth is you've got the girl friend erection syndrome, now you're useless wood your little bro ...

I dont know how you can go whoring with no problems at all.Like I mean that you have a model looking movie star gf who is tall and skinny like a stick with a banging body.From what Ive seen, she chases after you for sex.The main difference between my gf and yours is that yours is high maintenance and looks extremely elegant and high class.You have a perfect gf and I dont think any girls can beat her easily in terms of looks.Even the hottest whore in the industry is sub par compared to your gf so I dont understand how you can go whoring without any issues?I mean the whore that you tap will be for sure not as banging as your present gf.....
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: VIP SPA GOT RAID - BEWARE