greenhat 發表於 2023-9-3 04:45:27

野獸博物館 @ Goodlife Spa VS Bellagio Spa

I was in that 160 East Beaver creek plaza scouting the MPAs again.At first it seems like the old Aroma spa with ugly old girls is closed down as I was walking towards it, I saw the same boss as last time called Sasa come out of the front so I knew that it is still Aroma spa who is owned by the same owner.I was like, man, so I give it another shot?I dont have to pay anyways if I dont like so I went in and wow, I saw a girl in her late 20's with a EXTREMELY nice face.I asked her how much it is and she tells me $180.I passed because as young and pretty faced she is, she is at least 400 lbs like a mountain trying to get a $180 donation from me which is not worth it.Since it is the same spa, the culture is the same and the mountain asked me why the fuck am I here if I dont wanna fuck making it seems like my problem.I told her straight up in english that it is your fault for not having any young skinny girls so you should work hard on getting some instead at yelling at me.She didnt understand and I heard the word fuck a couple of times.

Then I went into Bellagio spa since Goodlife is no good.Man, they have like 8 girls working and I saw a skinny mainland china one, then a tall sexy on with long legs but most of all guess what I found?I found a CBC girl....hahaShe was a skinny spinner who spoke perfect english.However they dont do FS so I just went in for a massage.I took the hour with her cause I was to court girl and we really hit off some good conversations.Man, when she took of her cloths she has a blistering body.I paid extra for a HJ but she liked me so gave me a BBBJ finish.I think if I go back to see her a couple of more time she might let me fuck her.Given this, I think it is more economical to get a massage with a hand job at least it is with a attractive massage girl.I dont mind shops presenting me with pork chops but then it is the repercussions I am worried about if I dont go in with a big mom.

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-9-4 19:08:52

Enough, I have warned you not to talk about my good friend Sasa that way already.I will ban your account if you continue.

危天行 發表於 2023-9-4 19:14:18

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-9-4 19:08
Enough, I have warned you not to talk about my good friend Sasa that way already.I will ban your a ...
Unfortunately, he can write whatever he wants as this is a free speech forum:DAnd Goodlife spa is Sasa's?

危天行 發表於 2023-9-6 01:18:38

Tell more details about the CBC:handshake

greenhat 發表於 2023-9-12 03:40:26

危天行 發表於 2023-9-6 01:18
Tell more details about the CBC

The CBC is has a really slim body and she is tall.She has dyed brownish blonde hair.English is perfect.Man I got her to take of her clothes and she finally let me have sex with her for a extra 120 on top of the room fee.I had to bring my own condom thou.She tells me that she is from Vancouver and recently moved to Toronto to go to university and doing that as her part time job.I had to see her like 6 times before she let me.This is a better deal than Goodlife spa as with the girls who looks like mountains there make me feel that they dont want to do business and will fold soon.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 野獸博物館 @ Goodlife Spa VS Bellagio Spa