cataztrophe 發表於 2023-7-29 09:02:00

BBFSing Whores - S8's Point of View

Danger wants me to write a information post about BBFS and how it works so I discussed this with him and here is our conclusions.First of all, I do not think that BBFS is dangerous, it is only dangerous if you dont have the knowledge to protect yourself.First of all, it is fine too BBFS as long as you cum outside of the whore with aids, then you will not catch it.The reason is when you thrust, aids is in her pussy juice and it doesnt go into the dick hole.The problem arises after you cum in her, then your cock will suck some air back in is when the aids infested pussy water will infect you.

There are also preventative measures you can perform before BBFS with a whore.You will need to get a hold of a live snake liver and cut it out and place it into VSOP brandy and drink it.The venom in the snake liver is poisonous so even if the whore has aid, the snake poison will neutralize the poison from AIDS = 以毒攻毒.

Third of all, you must becareful when you BBFS young whores.Women when they get to the age of 50 will lose their period and with losing their period comes losing the water during intercourse.But young whores are naturally wet and has their period.Because they can get pregnant, they will often be on birth control.Birth control only works if the man that she is having sex with has weak or dead sperms.Guys like me who has a average size JJ but have really strong sperms is a different story.If you have strong sperm like me and then if I cum in a young whore who is on birth control, then she will still get pregnant.The reason is my sperm beats the birth control, but then the baby born will be brain dead or a mongo child.This is why there are mongo babies or brain dead babies in this world cause the whore got pregnant on birth control.
To test if your sperms are strong, just cum on the sheets of a whore house and leave it there for 3 days.If your sperm turns into small insects and starts sucking the whore's blood means that you have strong sperm.A lot of times when whores forget to clean of a drop of sperm squirted far away and if the sperm is strong, it will suck the whore's blood is when you see red leech marks on there bodies.

Lastly, whore houses are employing a new device.A device that can shoot out a laser beams.Just aim the laser beam on a man's JJ and if the man has aids, then there is a siren in the device that will go off.It is just as effective if you shine the laser at a whore's pussy.Therefore, if you use this device and if no sirens goes off, you are set to fuck BBFS.This device is only good for detecting AIDs, other curable STDs cannot be detected as it can be cured by antibiotics.

I have a medical degree and double majored in fortune telling and minoring as a lawyer.Given all the above medically proven points and if you follow this post exactly, then you will not catch AIDS.To anyone who wants to add BBFS information, please reply to mah post.

危天行 發表於 2023-7-29 12:16:51

This is only Bro Cataztrophe's conclusion, I do not agreed with any of it and reader should judge and take your own risk by follow his theory:L:L:L

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-7-29 18:41:38

危天行 發表於 2023-7-29 12:16
This is only Bro Cataztrophe's conclusion, I do not agreed with any of it and reader should judge an ...

But yes I think you are right, the main post is all for jokes and it is all trash, but lets try to get some real useful information from responses from other members.PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT anything mentioned on this post as you will regret.

As I dont BBFS myself, I cannot give any BBFS advice.   I will have to rely on others to provide more information.

greenhat 發表於 2023-7-30 07:11:25

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-7-29 18:41
But yes I think you are right, the main post is all for jokes and it is all trash, but lets try to ...

I thought your response was gonna be why dont you go eat some snakes before BBFSing a whore with AIDS and then the fortune teller will con you for 10 or 8 years, but you will find out if you have AIDS in 3 months to tell if the stuff mentioned in this post was true or not.

chinadog 發表於 2023-7-30 18:42:43

When both you and the hooker agrees that you will BBFS, 8/10 whores will tell you that you cannot come inside them as they dont want to get pregnant blah blah blah.They will always say that so all you have to do is blast your load in her.The ones who are dead serious are fucking voice recorders repeating "no cum in tight pussy" and when they feel you coming, they will bounce off 10 km away from you.

There are different types of BBFS hookers.There are the YMMV ones and the ones who are cum dumps.The ones who will let you cum in them are probably the YMMV ones who are the clean ones.The ones who dont let you cum inside regardless is due to the fact that they are BBFSing everyone so they dont get multiple load of different guy's cum inside them which is very unsanitary.Therefore when you BBFS, if a whore doesnt let you cum in her, do not repeat as she is most probably very dirty.Then if they dont let you cum inside them, the next thing you will notice is a STI infection.

greenhat 發表於 2023-7-31 03:01:51

chinadog 發表於 2023-7-30 18:42
When both you and the hooker agrees that you will BBFS, 8/10 whores will tell you that you cannot co ...

Why would the whores tell you that you cannot cum inside of them when they will let you do it most of the time then?Why not just not saying anything and just let you blast your load?

This is a excellent post as it is full of trash but when it comes down to it will sheds experience that no other forum can replicate.The BBFS posts Ive seen on other board all tells you the same bullshit, but the shit discussed on S8 is down to earth to the point and funny as well.

危天行 發表於 2023-7-31 18:50:26

greenhat 發表於 2023-7-31 03:01
Why would the whores tell you that you cannot cum inside of them when they will let you do it most ...

:D

greenhat 發表於 2023-7-31 22:14:50

危天行 發表於 2023-7-31 18:50

Grandfather, it seems like you know why....is this a courting girl technique?I am sure you know why, can you teach the us youngsters?

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-1 05:16:19

chinadog 發表於 2023-7-30 18:42
When both you and the hooker agrees that you will BBFS, 8/10 whores will tell you that you cannot co ...

First of all, thanks for all your input regarding BBFS.It sounds like you are experienced.The reason why those whores who BBFS everyone wont let you cum in her makes sense.It is ok if one guy cums in them, but if they have sperms from multiple customers and when sperm mixes is when the whore will get infected with AIDS because AIDs originates from sperms being mixed.

I will have to depend on you with the remainder of this thread.So have you been scammed during BBFS deals before?It is always nice to hear of pitfalls things as well.

cataztrophe 發表於 2023-8-1 05:22:18

greenhat 發表於 2023-7-31 22:14
Grandfather, it seems like you know why....is this a courting girl technique?I am sure you know...

Yes it is probably a courting girl technique and I am sure grandfather knows why a whore will tell you that you cant cum inside her when they will let you blow your load 100% of the time.However, I dont think anyone will teach you any of it even if he knew as he will gain no advantage by teaching us.

If that is really the case before engaging in BBFS with her, you should bring up the speech saying something like you are christian and can BBFS and fuck but as christian values, you cannot jizz in her, so I know you really want me to, but I cannot do it babe even before she says it to you to beat her to it.Then when you about to cum, she will pull you in and make sure you cum in her....LOL
頁: [1] 2 3 4 5
查看完整版本: BBFSing Whores - S8's Point of View