Turnipman 發表於 2022-7-19 15:33:54

ToFTT barbie@ Candycuties [English]

- disclaimer , i posted this but for some reason it didnt post so i am reposting -

Ok, checked out the site because lately there has been movement on their site.Saw the pictures of the new girl and wanted to try.I was 100% certain that those pictures were not real, but figured i would go take a look.Booked and went up and a girl opened the door wearing heels and pencil dress with theses waving things on the side which distracted me a bit and before i could tell her that i was going to leave, she gave me a big kiss and grabbed me by jewels.Not sure why, but i was intrigued.Went into the room, she helped me undress and asked me how my day was in English.I was suprised, her English was almost that of a CBC.I knew that her boobs were big, but when i took off her bra thats when those massive things hit me and i knew what i was going to do this session.I was just going to go to town on those massive coconuts.   They are double E's and natural which means they are soft like pillows.
Honestly, eveything else is kinda a blurr because i smooshed my face right into those like a motoboat.

Service is was goood as i would expect from an incall.Shower for two bbj in the shower and then more on the bed.Dfk and daty was not a problem, but i focused mainly on those big huge beautiful boobs.   She is fully waxed and no tatooes.I also appreciated her cleaning me down there with her mouth after all was done.

Face:6.5
Body: she has some baby fat, but has massive milky boobs.Can smack those all day.Hard to score.I like petite girls but these boobs are cery fun to play with.
Attitiude:9
Service:8
Height: 165 cm
Shoe size: between 6 and 7

大碌撚 發表於 2022-7-19 19:58:14

I personally hate garage using fake pictures.And from what u had said you were going to leave, I assumed she's just so so right?
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: ToFTT barbie@ Candycuties [English]