chinadog 發表於 2022-4-11 16:41:04

Amy @ ASpa [English]

I went saw amy and she was just like what was advertised in the pictures with those big enhanced breast andslim sexy body overall.She greeted me with a cheerful smile.So i took her.Sensual massage and pressed on the pressure point correctly on my back.When i turned around she gave me a body slide and let me suck on her nipples which then got really hard.I heard the corresponding moans so i knew i was gonna get it good.Then i stuck it into her pussy and it was very tight, but once again like most s8 members i have a big cock.I jacked off quite a number of times before i saw amy so i missed my opprtunity with her since i wasnt able to cum.Then came the highlight, i asked and she did some special service to finish me off.I dont know if it is ymmv, but i think this girl got some extra services up her sleeves and very accommodating to her customers upon request.And no i am not talking about anal nor bbfs.

As you u can tell from my username, i use to run games in the usa.Chinese people are into looks more than the kind of services that the girl can provide.Gwei lows = any other race apart from asian will place more emphasis on services a virl can provide rather than looks is why i think amy suits the taste of both chinese and customers of non asian decent.

Face: 8
Body: 7
Service: 9
Attitude: 8
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Amy @ ASpa [English]