cbcboi 發表於 2022-2-23 11:39:15

BONNIE @ GIRLFRIEND - TOFTT [English]

Good day everyone. Had the chance to visit a new agency during these times. Pictures caught my eyes and decided to take a chance to check it out myself.

Face 6.8/10: When she opened the door, that is when you get the best look at her as inside the room is quite dark. She dolled herself up with good makeup, thick eyeliner which I would say it was nicely done. Pictures on the website were somewhat similar to her hair colour (Blonde) and hairstyle.Visible age would be the late 20s and early 30s.

Body 7.1/10: The body was tight, she was in good shape with a natural chest. It was a nice change from the usual. She has a decent ass, some curves for her body frame.

Service 8/10: She really tries to please by welcoming you, holding your hand while leading you to the shower and to the room. She has good smiles all around, tries to engage with you by locking eyes. Lots of DFK in the shower and the bedroom. The highlight of the session was her constant eye contact during the BJ, missionary position.She had high energy, can take a pounding, and was quite tight. After the session, we chatted for a bit, but English is very limited.Overall, worth the admission, hugs, and kisses before I left.

mandeep1 發表於 2022-3-3 13:04:52

It seems to be a good meal :)

francoau 發表於 2022-3-5 23:12:38

Now it is very hard to find natural boob kimchi and I must give her a trial next week.Can you tell is it a 1 on 1 condo?

危天行 發表於 2022-3-6 00:34:48

francoau 發表於 2022-3-5 23:12
Now it is very hard to find natural boob kimchi and I must give her a trial next week.Can you tell ...

So now we have two girls awaiting your review:D
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: BONNIE @ GIRLFRIEND - TOFTT [English]