AidaSpiro 發表於 2021-3-25 18:42:44

Ayumi @ Inhouse [English]

Ayumi

Inhouse please stop using fake pictures!!!
台湾日本混血my ass.Told me she is 19 when I get there it's more like a double.
Looks like 38.Bad skin lots of blemish.Keeper stop me from leaving and force me to do it.
OK. I surrendered. But I promise I'll come back and write a review.
WTF wrong with this pandemic?!?No nice girls anymore???

Face: 5
Body: 5
Service: 5
Attitude: 6
Repeat: Are u kidding me

危天行 發表於 2021-3-25 19:53:50

I've been told by my double flower red stick Ayumi used to work at DT June.Attractive back than, but it was 7-8years ago, for sure she's getting older.

cataztrophe 發表於 2021-3-25 21:04:08

危天行 發表於 2021-3-25 19:53
I've been told by my double flower red stick Ayumi used to work at DT June.Attractive back than, b ...

Fine, since you call me I will come out of the mountain.This whore used to be called Mina.She first worked at June's.This was like 7 to 8 years ago.Both of my WBs fell in love with her but one of them got her.Then the one that got her got scammed for a diamond ring as he was about to marry her....LOL

She actually brought over a friend to his place and my WB did a duo with them.This shows how much Mina loved my WB....LOLThen after receiving a huge sum of money, she took off leaving my WB crying.She then worked at Gigi's.My third WB gave me 2 numbers.I call one number and Mina charged $120 which use to be the going rate just like the $160 now.But if you call the other number, she is being sold for $80.So if she was really that young back then, why would she be selling herself for $80?And now 8 years later she is trying to charge $160?= seafood pricing.

Look at her wrist, she got a scorpion tattoo or something like that right?Not all that skinny as she got this layer of baby fat and service was terrible, I remember when I tried her at June's I wasnt able to cum.This was when there were a lot of whores around.Now that there aint no one around, I wouldnt even dare to get a visual of her at Inhouse.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Ayumi @ Inhouse [English]