static/image/hrline/3.gif
BELLA

最新瑜珈教練 EMMY
最新MONICA今天登場
static/image/hrline/3.gifVINA(Thai)

韓妹Melody今天另有12位19歲嫩妹韓國,法國,越南,意大利,中國快去!!!快去!!!快去!!!重要的說3遍最新台灣年輕學妹 Niki (Taiwan Student) 19 New最新法國年輕學妹 Tiffany (France Student) 19 New最新中國年輕學妹 Kiko (Asian Student) 19 New
最新越南年輕學妹 Tuyet (Vietnam Student) 19 New 今天特襲上班, 短期供應, 馬上行動 static/image/hrline/3.gifstatic/image/hrline/1.gif
http://www.sex8.zone/static/image/hrline/3.gif

cataztrophe 發表於 2020-8-13 21:31:19

Tight banging service

危天行 發表於 2020-8-13 21:32:07

cataztrophe 發表於 2020-8-13 21:31
Tight banging service

U tried?

cataztrophe 發表於 2020-8-13 21:36:32

危天行 發表於 2020-8-13 21:32
U tried?

Yes I tried, out of the viet whore and TW whore I liked both, but TW whore's pussy is more receptive.Also I like her clubbing girl face and vibe she gives off.

cataztrophe 發表於 2020-8-13 21:37:03

U tried?

I will what app the latest info regarding these whores to you

chinadog 發表於 2020-8-14 03:53:44

U tried?

U r so lucky to be able to hear private reviews told by big brother cataztrophe.....I wish I can hear some stories too.....

cataztrophe 發表於 2020-8-14 04:30:52

chinadog 發表於 2020-8-14 03:53
U r so lucky to be able to hear private reviews told by big brother cataztrophe.....I wish I can h ...

In this case, I will give you one.I was delivering tangerines to MPs with my WB who's main experience is in whore houses and he doesnt have delivering tangerine experience required.I would say he isnt as good as my previous WB who just I passed the ball back and forth with during MP hopping.

So we got into this MP and the thicker MPA just grabbed me and pushed me into a room and my WB followed in.Like this MP is older and thicker, but her legs were just acceptable and I think she is just fuckable but I wasnt there to fuck, I was there to scout out 20 MPs and pick the hottest one....LOLSo the MPA kept asking me for money, give me the money first.I was like I dont have any money, so I asked my WB to borrow some.Like fuck, if it was my previous WB he would had said I want to see the girls first, but this fucker pulled out 120 from his wallet and passed it to the MPA.I was like WTF?WTF r u doing?

So I blocked the transaction off and told the whore that I want to see all the girls first.She kept pressuring me and my stupid WB was just talking trash telling me that if I need money he will be more than happy to lend it to me when he was reluctant to lend me 3 bucks for a red bull an hour ago.I know what that fucking asshole is thinking.He knows that if we leave the MPA will FUCK us over and he knows that I want to throw him the ball so he will say no to her and get yelled at so he is throwing the ball back at me by telling me he wants to lend me money.The fucker wants to save his own face and throw me under the bus = total dick head.

Fuck, I was in a situation.Then a customer rang the door bell and the MPA #1 holding me hostage had to go out and bring the customer into a room so she told MPA #2 to watch us while she does that.I was like nice, I am so smart and I know how to get out of this mess.....LOLAs MPA #2 came in, I told her that my WB told me that he thought she is so hot as first sight and wants to fuck her brains out for $240 HH....LOLSo MPA #2 go grabs onto my WB and holds him hostage = he wants to play right?Then I told them that I have to go look for MPA #1 cause I love her off.While taking off out of the room running towards the MP exit thinking that once I get out, I will just relax under the shade while my WB gets shit, MPA #1 runs out of the other MP room and chases me down asking me where I think I am going = fuck me, I was right at the door.My plan for both getting revenge on my WB and avoiding the shit MPAs were gonna give us failed.She brings me back hostage into the same MP room where my WB is getting held hostage and tells us to pay up......LOL

At this point I knew that I am screwed, once one of us tells them we dont want a session we will both be getting it.MPA #1 held on to me tight fearing that I will take off again.I was like whatever, Im gonna get fucked anyways so I started feeling her ass and started rubbed her pussy is when she loosens up her hands.Then I just cuddled her and extracted water is when she forced me to pay again.I told her that I dont want a session straight up cause I fucked twice already and walked out with my WB is when holy shit they were swearing at us with hate.She ran into the MP kitchen so I though she was gonna grab a knife and luckily it was some salt or sometimes and threw it at us in rage wasnt a nice scene, but I had accomplished my objective of seeing both whores and determined that they were NMCOT.

greenhat 發表於 2021-3-9 00:37:02

Hey big boss, who is gogo?

危天行 發表於 2021-3-24 13:36:05

greenhat 發表於 2021-3-9 00:37
Hey big boss, who is gogo?
GOGO = NANA. Only some stupid idiot thinks they got a gem ;P

Kevinlee 發表於 2021-3-26 16:36:57

I dont see Sara under schedule for awhile. Better taking her off the web lol
頁: [1] 2
查看完整版本: ❤❤♛❤QQ特別通知❤最新鮮嫩少女CBC - FIONA ❤❤特襲...