cataztrophe 發表於 2020-3-5 22:50:49

Banging QQ Spa Line Up (English)

本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2020-3-6 03:31 編輯

I had gone exploring lately and been everywhere and cant find no hot whores.Danger knows my taste now and recommended Dara and tells me that Jolin is a must try.   I get in and the mamasan leads me into a room and shows me the beauty pageant = I LOVE....Holy fuck there was a line up of 7 to 8 whores who were all banging hot.Here is are some visuals:

Tiffany - Short tiny spinner wearing this white spagetti strap showing her flat belly and a read skirt that was really short and her legs were just banging skinny.Really ice face and I confirm that the whore in the QQ ad picture is real.She is the smallest and skinniest of them all.

Nana - She is really cute, tall and skinny.She has long skinny legs and when I look at her every time, she turns away like she is shy = need to fuck her HARD...LOLI heard from danger that she has huge natural breast but I didnt know as her school girl shirt covered it up.

Jolin - Hot banging spinner with dyed blond hair and I confirm that the picture of her in the S8 ad is real.She is also young like in the early twenties dress in a white bra and a white underwear with this see through long sleeve short.Finger and toe nails done up.

KiKi - She is edible but slighly on the thicker side and breast are huge and from my professional experience gain thus far, I believe her breast is fake.Kinda looks older and average face.Legs are thicker, but if you compare her the red card of any other gig, she looks way better.I am telling you these kinda whore has a lot of water.

Dara - Man, my love. The whore in the S8 advertisement pictures of her is real, but those pictures dont do her justice and I had been trying to reflect this to Danger to have him change her pics.She is 5'6 so tall, skinny and long skinny legs with snake shape waist.Face is a little dai look, but hot when combined with her body.Best of all, she has fake breast....LOL

K Whore Laura - I didnt get a chance to see her as she was busy, but as I was leaving when I was at the front, I saw a refrigerator....LOLSo I opened it and it was filled with cold drinks...LOL So as I was taking one can at a time putting it my backpack a customer came out and K whore opened the door for him and stuck her head pout to look at me = beautiful very how face = you can tell by her face that she is banging and that was what danger said too.

Last whore - I dont know her name.She was dressed in white and looks skinny at a far distance........

I am saying this, I never seen such a hot line up at any gig in Toronto especially at this critical time of the corona virus.Think about it, you are lucky to see one 7/10 average whore at other gigs but this place has 7 to 8 and they are all banging hot.Man, this is the place to go to for me for the next while.I had such a hard time choosing as they were all hot.

I will try to review each and everyone of these whore as I will be tapping them all....LOL

chinadog 發表於 2020-3-6 19:44:24

Did you say free drinks?Where?

greenhat 發表於 2020-3-7 01:18:49

chinadog 發表於 2020-3-6 19:44
Did you say free drinks?Where?

You know how there is a little shoe area after you enter the front door before you get to another door that leads into the spa?There is a fridge there.

Btw, I am interested in Jolin and want to know how Tiffany compares to Jolin?
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Banging QQ Spa Line Up (English)