CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-4-16 23:15:40

Navi @ BabyFace [English]

Website stated: 98年真萌妹子~带你梦回校园初恋 <= I think she is at least over 35.I wouldn't be surprised if she is like 40 but she is very well maintained.

妹妹天真无邪~带给你真正清新脱俗的校园妹子感觉哦 <= after shower she asked if I ever got raped by a girl?I am going to rape you very soon.I was like wtf?Lol.I wish I am Andy Hui getting raped by Jacqueline Wong.Lol.

Seriously, she is just like one of those more sharp looking young C 9 whore in HK 141.Her body is ok tight.Is it worth $160? ...Well...I think $140 makes more sense.This is one of those hanging goat head but selling dog meat tactics.

cataztrophe 發表於 2019-4-19 11:49:09

I think the innocent college student wanted to rape you...LOLYou should be called CollegeC9Lover...LOLSounds like a banging young C9 thou.....if the C9 has a bang body why not?

Platforms 發表於 2019-4-20 11:35:21

Just browsed their site, howcome all of the girls looks the same?? LOL

This site, right?
www.sex8.zone

CollegeMuiLover 發表於 2019-4-21 07:19:41

Yes, usually you can tell easily the fake pics.Sometimes they may send you real pics.;P ;PBut expect different thing when you see the real product.

cataztrophe 發表於 2019-4-22 09:35:31

Platforms 發表於 2019-4-20 11:35
Just browsed their site, howcome all of the girls looks the same?? LOL

This site, right?

Child, what do you think you doing posting links?You think audiences are crippled not to be able to find in the pile of advertisements on the top?

I will give you a chance and leave this link although i have the edit functionity to be able to take it out.
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Navi @ BabyFace [English]